Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 13th, 2007, 05:32 PM
Passenger

Default Seeking a cabin share.

I have reserved a cabin on the 19th October sailing to England. I have crossed seven times before and this time would like to share a cabin for the purpose of reducing the financial cost to me. It will cost about $950 each at the moment and I am looking for lower prices.
I am male and of 38 years of age, I am travelling to England to see my mother. I can give many references for my good character.
Please do contact me if this is a possibility with you, I am very open as to who I share with and am only seeking some one to share the cabin with, although it would be great to make another friend too.
Sponsored Links