Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 23rd, 2007, 01:30 PM
Beginner

Default Caribbean Cruise - Serenade of the Seas March 29th 2008

I am interested in booking a 7 night Caribbean Cruise on Royal Caribbean's Serenade of The Sea leaving from San Juan on March 29th 2008. I am a fun loving female in my early 30's looking for a male or female to share a cabin and split the cost of this cruise.

Friends of mine have booked a cruise and since I have never cruised and have always wanted to see St. Thomas I asked them if they would mind if I booked the same cruise as them. I thought it would be more fun to go on vacation if I knew at least one other person I was traveling with. They told me that they thought we would all have a good time on the same ship and that we be able to do some things together throughout the trip but that since they were booking the cruise as an anniversary get away (as well as a break from their two young kids) they wanted their own cabin so they could enjoy some time alone. I checked with some of my other friends to see if anyone else was interested in going but due to a wide variety of reasons(graduate classes, work schedule, or lack of funds to name a few) no one was able to go. As a result I am looking for someone to share a cabin with to help lower my cost and make this trip possible.

The cruise that they have booked is the Royal Caribbean 7 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise on Serenade of the Seas. It departs from San Juan on March 29th 2008 the saling itinerary is as follows:

29-Mar San Juan, Puerto Rico 10:00 PM
30-Mar Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas 7:00 AM 5:30 PM
31-Mar Philipsburg, St. Maarten 7:00 AM 5:30 PM
01-Apr St. Johns, Antigua 7:00 AM 5:30 PM
02-Apr Castries, St. Lucia 7:00 AM 5:00 PM
03-Apr Bridgetown, Barbados 7:00 AM 5:30 PM
04-Apr Cruising
05-Apr San Juan, Puerto Rico 7:00 AM

If you want more information you can go to Royal Caribbeans website and pull up details on the ship and shore excursions.
Sponsored Links