Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 23rd, 2007, 02:18 PM
Beginner

Default S/W/F 34 looking to split cabin from SF to Alaska Sept. 18th

Hi,

I'm a procrastinator, so now I'm scrambling to register for a cruise to Alaska. I live in San Francisco and am a single, straight, 34 yr old woman. I'm active and was hoping to take a 7-10 day cruise, starting mid-Sept. I'm willing to port out of Vancouver, Seattle, or SF.

I'm a non-smoker, non-drug user, and want the same in a cabin mate. I don't care what age you are, as long as you're female. When on the ship, I love to social drink, dance, gamble, go to shows, eat good food, etc. On land, I love to travel around as much as possible. I'd love to have a friendly companion, but don't expect it. I respect other people's need for personal space.

As of last night, there was space on the Dawn Princess departing from San Francisco on Sept. 18th for 11 days. With taxes, the total cruise cost was about $2,500, so $1,250 for each of us. That's just one example, but I'm up for another cruise if available.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old September 11th, 2007, 11:40 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default cruise mate for week of September 16

Hi. I too have put off booking a trip. I'm a 53 year old SWF that does smoke, but am used to only smoking on a balcony deck on cruises. Otherwise, it would appear we seem to enjoy like things.

Talk?

lynne_slaton@bellsouth.net
Old September 12th, 2007, 01:10 AM
Beginner

Hi!

I'm so sorry, but when I didn't get any quick responses, I booked a rafting trip down the Grand Canyon. I was put on a waiting list, but got a spot a few days later for the end of the month.

Good luck!
Old September 12th, 2007, 09:06 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Canyon rafting

Awesome! I did that a couple of years ago - it is amazing. Dude ranch for one day & four in the canyon - white water rafting & camping the canyon. It was one of the most amazing experiences I've had. Did it solo too. Wasn't a problem at all. Out there - you're one big happy family. Have to tell me of your experience when you get home!

Have a blast!
Lynne