Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 4th, 2007, 06:46 PM
Beginner

Default Hawaii To Sydney...Nov 23rd..Celebrity...Still Looking

Hello,
I am looking foreward to cruising from Hawaii to sydney Australia in the month of november. I was going to do it alone and just pay double the price until i heard about this web site, basically the cruise works out like this. The ship is celebrity mercury, it has 2 different cruises that are very well priced at the moment the cruises are..

Nov 23rd to Dec 9th- honolulu hawaii to aukland NZ $999 (this includes most of the south pacific)
Dec 9th to Dec 23rd- Aukland NZ to Sydney Aus $1099

Now i am most likely going to do both but would be happy for anyone to join me for any leg of the adventure, i would even offer to pay a bit more of your share just to avoid paying double. If you have any questions or want to know about more of the ships stops do not hesitate to message me. Thanks and Happy Cruising
Sponsored Links
Old September 11th, 2007, 10:18 AM
Familiar Face

Are you still looking? I might have a possible cabinmate for you. What kind of a deal are you willing to give for someone to share your cabin? Share your thoughts..... Thanks
Old September 15th, 2007, 01:30 PM
Beginner

Hi, I have some interest in at least one and possibly both legs of the cruise. I am a 73 year old widower in reasonable health and have cruised three times all on NCL which I enjoyed very much. I live in Florida and have air miles for a round trip from Atlanta to Honolulu. I would be willing to pay my full share. I'm not up to a lot of socializing especially early. Don't smoke and don't snore. Dressing up is not my thing so I tend to patronize the casual dining areas. How do you get back to the states from Australia? Any interest, you can email me at:cempcb@hotmail.com. Have a nice day.