Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 14th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to newinHickory Send a message via Yahoo to newinHickory
Default Panama Canal in 2008

I would be interested in a Panama Canal full transit cruise in 2008 if I could find someone to share a cabin with. I am a 53 year old single\divorced straight guy originally from Northern California but currently reside in North Carolina.
Sponsored Links
Old September 14th, 2007, 05:56 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Panama Canal in 2008

Possible as a 3rd on a Rotterdam transit, December 7, 2008, but just for a hop on/hop off to BTDT the ship as I won't have time for the transit. Very hard ship to catch when you are working.

Rates should be about #1 $2,660.25 #2 $2,660.25 #3 *$1,100.25* - would negotiate to lessen prices for #1 and #2 - beats me paying say $5,200 solo or $2,660 double just to tag the ship.

BTW, 50 single\divorced straight guy originally from Southern California but currently reside in Texas raising a 12 year old Texan whose adventures would make even his adventurous cousins, Boone and Roosevelt, jealous. As an assistant scout master, too many scouting adventures, too little time to cruise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newinHickory
I would be interested in a Panama Canal full transit cruise in 2008 if I could find someone to share a cabin with. I am a 53 year old single\divorced straight guy originally from Northern California but currently reside in North Carolina.
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas
Old September 14th, 2007, 06:28 PM
Familiar Face

Hi newinhickory
What time of the year are thinking of going.I also would like to do the canal.
cruiserun
Old September 15th, 2007, 12:08 PM
Familiar Face

Default Re: Panama Canal in 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by newinHickory
8) I am W/M/6o years old, straight, living in Maryland. I am also looking for a cabin mate for the following cruise:
Sailing Date: February 16, 2008

13-Day Panama Canal
ON THE NEW NCL JADE Los Angeles to Miami!
Prepare to be Awed by One of the World's
Most Fantastic Engineering Marvels!
Featuring: Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta,
Acapulco, Daylight Transit of the Canal, Cartagena
and Grand Cayman Staterooms from just $1,099.00p/p!
Itinerary: Los Angeles, CA; At Sea; Cabo San Lucas;
Puerto Vallarta; Acapulco; 2-Days At Sea; Daylight Transit
of the Panama Canal; Cartagena, Colombia; At Sea;
Georgetown, Grand Cayman; At Sea; Miami, FL
Inside $1,099.00p/p
Oceanview $1,199.00p/p

Please email me at wallygator21015@yahoo.com[/color][/size][/color]
Old September 15th, 2007, 01:46 PM
Beginner

Default PANAMA CANAL Cruise

[/b]

I would like to do a Panama Canal Transit Cruise. I am here in Florida, semi-retired, so I have a flexible schedule. I have done quite a few Cruises but not a Canal Transit. About what time of year are you thinking about ?
Old September 17th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to newinHickory Send a message via Yahoo to newinHickory

I was thinking about late winter\early spring or fall of 2008. I prefer to travel when kids are in school so that the ship or destinations are not overrun with kids or spring breakers.