Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 22nd, 2007, 08:37 AM
Beginner

Default 60+ Senior ISO cabinmate Australia/NZ Feb 2009

I'm searching for a cruise mate for a trip to Australia and New Zealand in February 2009.

If you're interested, maybe we could be pen pals and see if we're compatible. I'm a straight, non-smoking, female who has travelled extensively. My trips in 2008 include walking in Hawaii (Kona), and 15-day walking trip in Peru and Ecuador.

Hope to hear from you...

Wandering1
Sponsored Links
Old November 11th, 2007, 12:21 PM
Beginner

Default Sounds great!

Australia/New Zealand would be a dream trip for me! I am a divorced, 45 yr. old, non-smoking female whose only child is off to college, and now I have a bit more freedom to travel. Would love to hear more, and would be happy to answer any questions. Please email me at pmarie45@hotmail.com. Thanks!
Old January 5th, 2008, 11:43 PM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to D L SMITH

HI,
Old January 15th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Passenger

Sounds like a very interesting trip to me. I have been to NZ when I was 18, hitch hiked around. Its fantastic and would love to go again. And have also traveled the world extensively. I like your walking trips. Just retired, female, san diego, 53 years.
please email dedicatedtraveller@yahoo.com
Old May 27th, 2008, 10:43 PM
Passenger

Default Sept 2008 to New Zealand

Would you be interested in the HAL sailing to NZ on 25 Sept LA to Auckland. Inside room $2899 - 28 days. email me at dedicatedtraveller@yahoo.com
Thanks Jennifer
Old May 30th, 2008, 10:19 AM
Admiral

I went last Nov. and would also be interested in a repeat trip. Seasoned traveler, who manages well independent if need be.
Old August 12th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Familiar Face

I am from australia and am 63. I love crusing and could give you lots of hints. There are some superb deals right now down here as low as $745 for two weeks on great internatinal ships. I am off to Peru next march april so you could help me also. I have just returned from africa. If you are interested that contact me.