Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 28th, 2007, 01:01 PM
Beginner

Default Seeking a cruise mate for 2008 - non drinker/non smokers

I'm a 40 yr young professional single lady who seeks a cruise mate for trips to Mexico or any warm destination. Age, race and sex does not matter, just a respectful individual. Since my work schedule is very busy I can only go for a maximum of 7 days. I do not smoke or drink so I do not wish to go on a party boat. I live a healthy lifestyle as I run about 5 miles a day and workout with weights about 3 days a week.
Sponsored Links
Old October 30th, 2007, 08:59 PM
Beginner

I have been considering a cruise during the second half of February 2008. Most probably Caribbean of 5-7 days.

I am a 57 yo male and disabled. Honesty and integrity are at the top of my list of qulifications. I do not require assistance of any kind. Just looking for someone to share a room to avoid the single supplement. If you look at deck plans on the various cruises you will find that wheelchair rooms are larger than regular rooms and at the same cost.
Old November 1st, 2007, 11:12 AM
Passenger

Default us

very interested call me at 920-331-4597 tim
Old November 6th, 2007, 11:09 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I am a divorced 50 year old healthy female who is interested in cruising in the Caribbean in January or February. I don't drink or smoke but love good food, snorkeling and many other cruise activities. I'm an early riser, quiet, clean and respectful. I've been on five cruises with my ex and will consider any cruise line except Carnival (not interested in drunken 20-somethings).
Old January 8th, 2008, 07:48 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to fariba

I am interested in a cruise to Mexico in February 2008. I am 38, female, non-smoker, non-drinker, living in San Diego.
Old January 10th, 2008, 08:19 AM
Passenger

Default Have ticket to San Diego

I plan to visit and take in a cruise, originally had hoped on the 10 day Ryndam cruise, but both are booked full. Open to a 7 day cruise from San Diego Feb. 9-19, 2008. I'm a senior retired lady comfortable with each doing our thing while respecting the other and joining in whatever will be more fun doing together. In November I did the Holland America transatlantic Lisbon to Rio cruise, fantastic. BTW, I'm comfortable with an inside cabin though being a cruiser on a few lines an upgrade is highly possible.
Let me hear from you please,
SK