Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 2nd, 2007, 03:03 PM
Beginner

Default Summer 2008???

Hi have cruised only twice. Need a cruise mate. SWF 38. Any port will do. Enjoy Caribbean. Share costs. Looking at summer 08. Will try any line. Anyone have any plans or ideas? Feel free to answer here or email me with details. I should probably add not looking for any type of relationship. Also is it ok to post the email on here? Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old November 15th, 2007, 04:53 PM
Familiar Face

Default 10 Day Mediterranean Cruise

I have just booked a 10 day cruise that you may be interested in. Super Itinerary and Super Price. Only $899, total price, inside cabin. 11/22/08 on
Splendor of the Seas. Fly to Venice and board ship, then Dubrovnik, Santorini, Tunis, Malage, Casablanca, Lisbon. Seeking compatible lady cruisemate to share the cruise and the cost. Your privacy is assured. Have been on 10 cruises and have had 3 cruisemates on prior cruises. I am a gentleman. Older than you, retired Realtor, easy going, considerate, a caring sharing person. If interested please reply to willsez@yahoo.com.
Cruisinbill
Old November 27th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Beginner

Hello. I've never cruised before but I'm looking to go on my first one sometime this summer. I decided that I need to find a cruise mate first. Your post sounded possible so let me know if you have any cruises picked out. I'm interested in either departing from FL or maybe flying into NYC and doing a Canada cruise. Mid July would work for me.
Old November 27th, 2007, 09:34 PM
Familiar Face

11/27/07
Foolish Girl,
I live in Vero Beach, FL on the east coast. Retired Realtor, 69 years and active. Just cancelled my Mediterranean Cruise, Checked the temps and they would be a low of 36, too cold for Floridians. Just this minute booked another Super itinerary and SUPER PRICE cruise, Total cost $1200 which includes cruise cost, taxes, port charges, insurance and fuel surcharge.
Cruise ship. Century, inside cabin on deck 5 mid ship, 8/31/08-9/8/08.
Fly to Amsterdam and board the ship, then Zeebrugge, Netherlands; Chrbourg, France; Vigo, Spain; Tangier, Morocco; Barcelona. You are the first one to find out about this cruise.

As I mentionded, I'm seeking a compatible lady cruisemate to avoid the singles penalty. Been on ten cruises and have had 3 crusiemates on prior
cruise. I am a gentleman. If interested, please reply for details. Ask any questions.
CruisinBill Billsimon2@juno.com
Old December 3rd, 2007, 11:43 AM
Beginner

Hi,
I'm 47 looking to go out of NY, possibly Bahamas or Bermuda. The Alaska cruise too but that I would have to fly somewhere to pick up ship.
If your interested in going out of NY on any of these let me know. Also,
I am a smoker.
Old February 3rd, 2008, 11:33 AM
Beginner

Hi! I'm swf 41 and would like to take a cruise sometime this summer also. It's hard finding people to travel with! I have been on 1 cruise last summer. I would love to go to Bahamas or virgin islands or just about anywhere. My dream cruise would be the Greek islands--someday. I am very easy going and easy to get to know. I do like to soak in the sun and just about everyting else. I am always open to new adventures. Let me know what ideas you have and what time frame?

Anita
Old February 4th, 2008, 10:15 AM
Beginner

Default Canada trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolishgirl
Hello. I've never cruised before but I'm looking to go on my first one sometime this summer. I decided that I need to find a cruise mate first. Your post sounded possible so let me know if you have any cruises picked out. I'm interested in either departing from FL or maybe flying into NYC and doing a Canada cruise. Mid July would work for me.
Hi. I just posted regarding a 4-night cruise to New Brunswick, Canada leaving from NYC on June 10th. It's pretty inexpensive. It might be a good start for a new cruiser.

I am 47, single, looking for a female cabin mate. I am a moderate drinker/partier, usually go to bed not too late and get up early. Non smoking. I like the ship activities, shows, and exploring ports. I'm not necessarily looking for someone to do all things with, just a compatible cabin mate to share expenses.
Old February 4th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Beginner

Hi!

I actually took my kids on a cruise last July it was great! I think you'll really love it! Bahamas sounds great or even the Virgin Islands! Carnival is usually the most reasonable it seems. I love Miami and NYC both. It would actually be fun to spend a day in South Beach before or after the cruise it's a great place! I'll start researching what's going on in July and you too! Maybe we can come up with s few options and go from there!

Anita
Old February 9th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Beginner

Hi,

I am a SWF interested in going on a cruise in August. Eastern Caribbean. The ports were St. Thomas, Bahamas, St. Juan, and Grand Turk. I enjoy reading, watching the shows, and excursions. I am easy going, non-smoker, and a light drinker.
Old February 22nd, 2008, 09:06 AM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to mike88
Default Maybe

You said you are not looking for a relationship, but how about a week of romance, no strings?
Old March 27th, 2008, 01:06 PM
Familiar Face

3/27/08
Saw your post and would like to reply. I am a 75 year young and active retired Realtor, living in Vero Beacg, FL. Hope the age difference does not matter. Been on ten cruises and have had 3 ladies share prior cruises. I'm seeking a comaptible lady cruise companion to share the cruise and cost to avoid the singles penalty. Here are the details.

I have booked a 10 day western European cruise on Celebrity's ship Century, 8/32/08-9/8/08. Fly to Amsterdam and board the ship, then Brussels, Cherbourg, Vigo (Spain), Lisbon, Tangier, ride a camel, Barelona. Visit six countries and seven cities. got a great price, $1200 total, excluding air fare. Your privacy is assured and I have a good reputation, Easy going, considerate, great sense of humor, outgoing, flexible, go to a gym 3 times a week, a caring, sharing person.

If you have an interest in this wonderful cruise, please reply to
billsimon2@juno.com
Cruisinbill
Old March 27th, 2008, 10:35 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to samngeo Send a message via Yahoo to samngeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisinbill
3/27/08
Saw your post and would like to reply. I am a 75 year young and active retired Realtor, living in Vero Beacg, FL.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisinbill
11/27/07
Foolish Girl,
I live in Vero Beach, FL on the east coast. Retired Realtor, 69 years and active....

As I mentionded, I'm seeking a compatible lady cruisemate to avoid the singles penalty.
Bill,
If you can't be honest about your age, then how can any female expect you to be honest about your intentions of only wanting to cut the cabin costs?
Old March 29th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Passenger

Default Caribbean in Summer??

Hi, since you're a new cruiser I just thought to let you know from June
to November is hurricane season around the Caribbean Islands and Florida.

You're better off taking a cruise in the Mediterranean than in the Caribbean during the summer months. If you've never lived through a hurricane on land, very scary, I can't imagine how bad it would be on an island or on the water
straight divorced female 60-ish seeks gal cabin mates 40's to 60's interested in sharing expenses for Caribbean and European Transatlantic-repositioning cruises and land trips: Bahamas, southern Caribbean cruise, Mediterranean cruise Greece Prefer balcony when affordable.
Old April 9th, 2008, 02:33 PM
Passenger

Default Alaska 2008?

Hi Vacation
I'm going West this June-July, would like to find a cruise buddy for cheap Alaska rt Seattle cruise. I am F 53, share room to save money, no problems, no "parties". email jtryx@yahoo if interested in discussing further

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacation
Hi,
I'm 47 looking to go out of NY, possibly Bahamas or Bermuda. The Alaska cruise too but that I would have to fly somewhere to pick up ship.
If your interested in going out of NY on any of these let me know. Also,
I am a smoker.
Old April 21st, 2008, 04:39 PM
Beginner

Have you found a companion? I'm 55, a straight female. I do smoke, but not in my home or in any cabin of a cruise I would go on. I'm from Philadelphia. My "wingman" was my daughter. She got married in December so I lost my vacation buddy.
Old April 21st, 2008, 10:17 PM
Passenger

Default Hello JustBeth from JaCruise

Hi. I have been talking to some people but nothing firm yet.
Feel free to email me at jtryx@yahoo.com.
I smoke too, but wouldn't want to in a cabin, unless we had big-time fresh air. Could you do Alaska this June or July?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeth7
Have you found a companion? I'm 55, a straight female. I do smoke, but not in my home or in any cabin of a cruise I would go on. I'm from Philadelphia. My "wingman" was my daughter. She got married in December so I lost my vacation buddy.
Old May 5th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Beginner

Have you had any luck yet? I need a cruise buddy also. 41, fun, easygoing. Any thoughts on Tahiti? It's expensive but looks like such a dreamy place! Let me know. At this point I'm just ready to plan a vacation to almost anywhere! Anytime from July on will work for me!