Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 17th, 2007, 10:19 AM
quahog03

Default 21 day South America Cruise departs 12/20/07 from FLL

I'm looking for a cabinmate (prefer female) for this great cruise on Star Princess. It's fast deal#10975. Priced has dropped to $2515. all taxes and fees for two inside. (no air).
Leaving FLL and ending in Beunos Aires. After the cruise we could check out Chile.
I'm 60 from RI NS no drugs.
Lets talk!
Sponsored Links
Old November 17th, 2007, 10:42 AM
Beginner

Default South America - Dec. 20/07 - Star Princess

I'm already booked on this cruise and am going solo. Not looking for a roommate but sure would be interested in meeting others who are travelling without spouses, etc. If you decide to go, let me know. I am female, 50's, very social, like to be active. C
Old November 17th, 2007, 10:59 AM
quahog03

Default hello

Hi C,
May I ask what price you got for the single ? Also have you booked return air ?
And if I go I'll get in touch. It's always good to share good times. Like you I'm active,like to hit the gym in the morning and don't spend much time in the cabin.
Ed
Old November 17th, 2007, 12:28 PM
Beginner

Default South America - Dec. 20/07 - Star Princess

Hi Ed. I booked through VTG - that fast trip you quoted. The whole thing, including cruise, taxes, return air (Toronto), transfers, single inside cabin, was $3800.00 CDN. Considering the length of the trip and the air was included, I thought it was a pretty good price. Of course, sharing would cut about $1,200.00 off probably. If you really are thinking of going, you might need to decide soon as you need to have a Yellow Fever shot and get a Visa for Brazil. I have been trying to find other solo's on this ship but so far haven't made contact with anyone. Would be nice if I wasn't the only "one" on the entire boat. Let me know how you make out. Cathy
Old December 8th, 2007, 10:12 PM
Familiar Face

Default Cabin Mate

Have you found anyone yet, I'd still be interested in sharing your cabin. I smoke but not in the cabin. Does one need a visa for Argentina?
Doris
Old December 9th, 2007, 02:57 PM
quahog03

Default Other plans

Hi Doris,
Maybe if I heard from you sooner we could have made the trip. However I'm looking now to try and cruise in Jan/Feb 08
Thanks again,
Ed