Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 18th, 2007, 12:13 PM
Beginner

Default 34 SBF seeks cruisemate for Jan/Feb

Looking for a cabinmate for a cruise in late January to early February (preferably a 7 day Southern Caribbean cruise). I’m a 34 year old SB professional female. I prefer another female roomie who is a non smoker. I used this site 3 years ago and met a cabinmate who turned out to be a good friend. I’m friendly, luv meeting new people, have a good sense of humor and also like personal leisure time.

I’m definitely looking for someone who has a good sense of humor…and who is clean…you don’t have to be a neat freak . I’ve traveled all over the world and this trip would be my 3rd cruise.

I do have my eyes on a 7 day cruise with the following itinerary: Departs from San Juan, Puerto Rico visiting Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; Dominica; Bridgetown, Barbados; Castries, St. Lucia; St. John's, Antigua; Basseterre, St. Kitts.

I’m open to other suggestions and can room with different age ranges. Just looking to save on the single supplement, get away from work, relax and have fun in the sun!
Sponsored Links
Old December 5th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Beginner

Hi,

I'm a 41-year-old happily divorced, drama-free BF. I'm retired Army and I travel frequently. I would be available for a cruise anytime after Jan 19, 2008; I'll be returning from a cruise to the Eastern Caribbean on Carnival Triumph that day. I just cruised on the Carnival Imagination out of Miami (Nov 19-24, 2007). It was very nice.

I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs and I have no children (taking my nieces and nephews on some of my road trips magically suppresses any urges of motherhood). I have one cat (his name is Badness; he ain’t worth two dead flies, but I love him anyway ). I have no body piercings or tattoos. I work out three days a week and visit the library at least twice a week (I enjoy reading books on health, nutrition, psychology, and economics). I'm very laid back and I go out of my way to avoid negative, trifling or miserable people (this includes family members; life's too short for stupid sh**).

When I'm not traveling, I volunteer at a shelter for abused women and children. I’m a southern girl who lives by these two simple rules:
1. Don’t sweat the small stuff.
2. It’s all small stuff.

Anyway, if you’re interested, let me know.

Peace and Hair Grease,
Lena
Old December 6th, 2007, 10:31 PM
Beginner

Default Antigua

I took a very similar cruise a few years ago. While in Antigua we took a van ride up to an area that I think was called Nelsons Bay or near there. It overlooked Eric Claptons house and was by far one of the most beautiful views I have ever seen. Try not to miss it.
Old January 1st, 2008, 07:33 PM
Beginner

Hi Midwest girl,

I am a 32 Y/O BF mother and professional. I don't think I will be able to swing the January or February time frame, but perhaps some other time. I am currently booked on a 8 day/7 night to Bermuda in May($660 pp), which I am excited about and looking for someone to cruise with, so let me know if you have any interest. I am also considering September to Cozumel and Grand Cayman.

I do not smoke or do drugs, but the casual drinker. I love to relax/snooze/people watch, but also like to make my mark on a dance floor. Not religious or political ... so I think I can gel with most people.
Old January 8th, 2008, 05:09 PM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to Ritus

Hello,

I am 32 year old single woman, non-smoker, definately with good sense of humor, and looking to take a cruise from the east cost, need to depart between January 26th-28th. Lookign for 7-day cruise.
Old January 12th, 2008, 06:25 AM
Beginner

Hi,

I am a single 34 Brazilian girl planning my deserved vacation and willing to go into a Cruise however my schedule will allow me a cruise departing from Florida in the following timeframe that I will be in the US : Feb 28th to March 10th and due to that I had my eye on the Carnival Freedom:

Western Caribbean: Miami, FL ; Cozumel, Mexico ; Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands ; Ocho Rios, Jamaica ; Miami, FL

I am clean, well educated, professional, with a very good sense of humor, do not do drugs, do not smoke and drink socially.

Looking foward to my first Cruise to have fun and enjoy the islands.
So I am also looking for a roomate.
Thanks!
Old January 13th, 2008, 02:58 PM
Beginner

Hello, SBF 35 is also looking for a cabin mate. Have you found someone to travel with yet?