CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Older female seeking female cruise and travel companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/343171-older-female-seeking-female-cruise-travel-companion.html)

Pedgie December 6th, 2007 01:28 PM

Older female seeking female cruise and travel companion

I am a mid 70's widow in search of a female travel companion with the means, time and energy to see the world. Hotles and cruise ships all presume a couple and I am alone which doubles the cost of travel. If you would like to see all seven modern wonders of the world as I would, send me a note and lets get to know each other. Please, no men. I am not seeking romance, just a travel friend.
I have a Cruise in late may from Rome, thruough Greece, and on to Cairo to see the pyramids planned right now. But need a second person to help pay for the cabin.
Pedgie
Ship: Legend Of The Seas
Sail Date: 05/21/08
Number of Nights and Itinerary: 12 Night Greece & Eastern Med Cruise

Mom is afraid to post her phone number here and is not on line. Please reply to Jnmixonmd@yahoo.com and she will send her phone number to the idividuals so you two can talk
Jerry

Forest December 10th, 2007 11:47 AM

Hello Pedgie,
The trip you have planned sounds great. I'm in the same age bracket as you. I have cruised a lot in the past - unfortunately my friend who I travelled with for over fifteen years passed away last year. It is rather difficult to find an adventurous 'senior' don't you hate that term? I do from your profile you sound like me young at heart and want to see as much of the world as you can. I would like to hear from you and see if we can arrange anothe trip before May to get to know each other. I still work part time but can usually get away at short notice. I love to have someone to share all the exciting ports with - but I am sensetive to having space to do your own thing. One of my favourite cruises is a repositioning cruise. Crossing the Atlantic to Europe with time at sea to relax and enjoy reading and if the weather is good swimming.
I'd love to hear from you - Do you live in D.C? or the State?
Best regards, Anne LOL

Pedgie December 11th, 2007 10:52 AM

Thank you for the reply
This is actually Jerry, Pedgie's son. She is not on line and so I posted this for her. When I did so I was under the impression that the replys would go to my email. Foolish f me. Sorry. At any rate I hesitate to place her phone number on the public BB. If you would send your replys to me at jnmixonmd@yahoo.com I will reply to the individuals with her phone number so you guys can talk.

As for the
Questions, yes she is very yung at heart and fit. She walks 2 hours a day to stay in shape.
She lives in Port Orchard WA.
The first cruise she is taking is:
Ship: Legend Of The Seas
Sail Date: 05/21/08

Number of Nights and Itinerary: 12 Night Greece & Eastern Med Cruise
My wife and I live about 1 1/2 hour away in Kirkland.
Jerry Mixon