CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   NEW 08 LADIES 50-70s WHO CRUISE seeking cabinmates (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/343314-new-08-ladies-50-70s-who-cruise-seeking-cabinmates.html)

aspengal December 10th, 2007 07:27 PM

NEW 08 LADIES 50-70s WHO CRUISE seeking cabinmates

Update needed, I keep seeing 2005. I have noticed the most successful posts are the most detail oriented; Ship, dates, cabin preference, pricing if available,alternates. Brief bio of yourself including past cruises, favorite ships, areas. Boys or no boys, smoker or not, early or late riser. Right now I would like to do Honolulu- Ensenada repo March 16, 08 on Celebrity Mercury, 6 ports, very affordable. Mercury does Pacific coastal 7N after, also nice SF-SF. I am in 60s, quiet, straight, long time cruiser now in FL. Past the party stage, just happy being on ship. Millenium does flip of this . Oct 6, 08 I believe. 11N.also. I also would go on this. May use FF miles. Been on X 7xs, get good upgrades . Drop me a line if interested. Hope we can get lots of ladies cabinmated up !!

Forest December 11th, 2007 01:11 PM

Hi,
I seem to remember that I did answer one of your postings a while ago.
I'm a little confused now. Are you trying to get a group together for this cruise? Do you hope to match people up by thier bios? Like you I am a seasoned cruiser. I have lost track of how many I have been on - but I have cruised for nearly twenty years. My friend passed away this year so I'm looking for a new cabin mate. N/S/S easy going love days at sea and sight seeing on shore. I am a little disenchanted with the organized tours that cruises provide , but am open if I consider they might be intereating.
If you would like to post a reply - we can take it from there.
Hope to hear from you,
Anne :cry:

aspengal December 12th, 2007 08:09 AM

Ladies who cruise

Hi Forest, We chatted some time ago No, I do not put cruises together. Thought it was time to update the 05 older ladies wish list. No action yet. I am interested in Spring or Fall Celebrity repo between Hawaii/states. Tahitian Princess also does them.Maybe add Alaska on . Have been AK once, 25 yrs. ago. I prefer long cruises. You have any plans?

HeloChick December 12th, 2007 07:18 PM

Hello Ladies,

I am up for an AK cruise summer/fall '08 so please keep me in mind. See everything you would ever want to know about me under my "Hunting Widow" post.

Thank you!
HeloChick@rocketship.com

Like2Cruise December 13th, 2007 02:21 AM

Belize

Straight non smoking female seeking same to share cabin for 5 day 4 night cruise from Fort Lauderdale to Belize to Fort Lauderdale in Jan 2008. Cost I think is going to be $295 a person.

arewethereyet December 14th, 2007 09:53 PM

cruise the caribbean

seems like everyone is on a different page. for myself, I am only interested in cruising the caribbean or bahamas and would not be interested in a long cruise as i am needed at home. I prefer my own cabin as I am tired of people backing out on me. also afraid we would clash as cabinmates because i have heard so many horror stories. I am 48 yo, ns, straight. nonpartying, keep regular hrs.

I will be on the Majesty of the Seas on April 04, 2008 if anyone else would like to join me.

Forest December 18th, 2007 02:54 PM

Hello Kathy,
Nice to hear from you. I'm so glad you did a new posting, I too was tired oflooking ot old ones and ones that were really just surfing!. I love the longer cruises and am never tired of doing the Atlantic. I would be interested in Hawaii as I have never done the Pacific. (LAX ret)plus the Islands would be great. I prefer an outside, if the price is right a Balcong
would be great. I love the days at sea - just reading or if its warm swiming in the pool. I enjoy the evening entertainment . but like most Brits. am a little reserved.
I just wish I was ther now. We have 35cm. of snow and it looks like a long winter. Ltes see if we can arrange something and get to know each other 'on line'.
Have a great Christmas and I hope to hear from you soon.
Anne. LOL

Forest January 18th, 2008 03:33 PM

Hello Kathy,
Sorry for the long delay. Had rather a hectic year. I wish I could go on March 16 . Unfortunately I won't know if I can until next month. (i slipped on the ice here and tore a ligament in my shoulder) I hope by next month i will be given the O.K. to make some arrangements. I longing to get back to sea. Like you I love just being there and watching the 'sea' go by - its also nice to have some company. Are you interested in doing a Transatlantc ? You said its been a long time since you were in the U.K. I still get 'home sick' and love to visit. Especially ships that dock at Southampton. Hope to hear from you. annepollock@on.aibn.com
Lets go Sailing! Anne

venicecruiser January 23rd, 2008 08:25 AM

Hi Ladies -

I'm a 55 year old divorced woman who loves to cruise! I'm way past the "party till you puke" stage, but I do enjoy a few cocktails before dinner. I am a smoker, but a considerate one.

I currently have 3 cruises planned and booked:

12/6/08 - Statendam, 14 day Caribbean from Ft. Lauderdale
4/27/09 - Veendam, 20 day Panama Canal which ends in Vancouver
11/09 - Prinsendam, 24 day transat, Athens to Ft. Lauderdale

As you can see, I prefer longer sailings...

I'm currently booked solo on the above cruises, but it would be nice to find a compatible roomie.

Claudia