Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 10th, 2007, 07:27 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default NEW 08 LADIES 50-70s WHO CRUISE seeking cabinmates

Update needed, I keep seeing 2005. I have noticed the most successful posts are the most detail oriented; Ship, dates, cabin preference, pricing if available,alternates. Brief bio of yourself including past cruises, favorite ships, areas. Boys or no boys, smoker or not, early or late riser. Right now I would like to do Honolulu- Ensenada repo March 16, 08 on Celebrity Mercury, 6 ports, very affordable. Mercury does Pacific coastal 7N after, also nice SF-SF. I am in 60s, quiet, straight, long time cruiser now in FL. Past the party stage, just happy being on ship. Millenium does flip of this . Oct 6, 08 I believe. 11N.also. I also would go on this. May use FF miles. Been on X 7xs, get good upgrades . Drop me a line if interested. Hope we can get lots of ladies cabinmated up !!
Sponsored Links
Old December 11th, 2007, 01:11 PM
Passenger

Hi,
I seem to remember that I did answer one of your postings a while ago.
I'm a little confused now. Are you trying to get a group together for this cruise? Do you hope to match people up by thier bios? Like you I am a seasoned cruiser. I have lost track of how many I have been on - but I have cruised for nearly twenty years. My friend passed away this year so I'm looking for a new cabin mate. N/S/S easy going love days at sea and sight seeing on shore. I am a little disenchanted with the organized tours that cruises provide , but am open if I consider they might be intereating.
If you would like to post a reply - we can take it from there.
Hope to hear from you,
Anne
I'm British born and a former Flight Attendant. I have lived in Canada for over 40 years. My husband has no interest in cruising a I'm a non-smoker and prefer an outside cabin.I have been an many cruises and love Europe. If you are like me easy going and enjoy all the things that a cruise has to offer I would love to hear from you. I can get away usually at the last minute as I'm semi-retired .I live in Ontario.
Old December 12th, 2007, 08:09 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Ladies who cruise

Hi Forest, We chatted some time ago No, I do not put cruises together. Thought it was time to update the 05 older ladies wish list. No action yet. I am interested in Spring or Fall Celebrity repo between Hawaii/states. Tahitian Princess also does them.Maybe add Alaska on . Have been AK once, 25 yrs. ago. I prefer long cruises. You have any plans?
Old December 12th, 2007, 07:18 PM
Beginner

Hello Ladies,

I am up for an AK cruise summer/fall '08 so please keep me in mind. See everything you would ever want to know about me under my "Hunting Widow" post.

Thank you!
HeloChick@rocketship.com
Old December 13th, 2007, 02:21 AM
Beginner

Default Belize

Straight non smoking female seeking same to share cabin for 5 day 4 night cruise from Fort Lauderdale to Belize to Fort Lauderdale in Jan 2008. Cost I think is going to be $295 a person.
Old December 14th, 2007, 09:53 PM
Passenger

Default cruise the caribbean

seems like everyone is on a different page. for myself, I am only interested in cruising the caribbean or bahamas and would not be interested in a long cruise as i am needed at home. I prefer my own cabin as I am tired of people backing out on me. also afraid we would clash as cabinmates because i have heard so many horror stories. I am 48 yo, ns, straight. nonpartying, keep regular hrs.

I will be on the Majesty of the Seas on April 04, 2008 if anyone else would like to join me.
Old December 18th, 2007, 02:54 PM
Passenger

Hello Kathy,
Nice to hear from you. I'm so glad you did a new posting, I too was tired oflooking ot old ones and ones that were really just surfing!. I love the longer cruises and am never tired of doing the Atlantic. I would be interested in Hawaii as I have never done the Pacific. (LAX ret)plus the Islands would be great. I prefer an outside, if the price is right a Balcong
would be great. I love the days at sea - just reading or if its warm swiming in the pool. I enjoy the evening entertainment . but like most Brits. am a little reserved.
I just wish I was ther now. We have 35cm. of snow and it looks like a long winter. Ltes see if we can arrange something and get to know each other 'on line'.
Have a great Christmas and I hope to hear from you soon.
Anne.
I'm British born and a former Flight Attendant. I have lived in Canada for over 40 years. My husband has no interest in cruising a I'm a non-smoker and prefer an outside cabin.I have been an many cruises and love Europe. If you are like me easy going and enjoy all the things that a cruise has to offer I would love to hear from you. I can get away usually at the last minute as I'm semi-retired .I live in Ontario.
Old January 18th, 2008, 03:33 PM
Passenger

Hello Kathy,
Sorry for the long delay. Had rather a hectic year. I wish I could go on March 16 . Unfortunately I won't know if I can until next month. (i slipped on the ice here and tore a ligament in my shoulder) I hope by next month i will be given the O.K. to make some arrangements. I longing to get back to sea. Like you I love just being there and watching the 'sea' go by - its also nice to have some company. Are you interested in doing a Transatlantc ? You said its been a long time since you were in the U.K. I still get 'home sick' and love to visit. Especially ships that dock at Southampton. Hope to hear from you. annepollock@on.aibn.com
Lets go Sailing! Anne
Old January 23rd, 2008, 08:25 AM
Passenger

Hi Ladies -

I'm a 55 year old divorced woman who loves to cruise! I'm way past the "party till you puke" stage, but I do enjoy a few cocktails before dinner. I am a smoker, but a considerate one.

I currently have 3 cruises planned and booked:

12/6/08 - Statendam, 14 day Caribbean from Ft. Lauderdale
4/27/09 - Veendam, 20 day Panama Canal which ends in Vancouver
11/09 - Prinsendam, 24 day transat, Athens to Ft. Lauderdale

As you can see, I prefer longer sailings...

I'm currently booked solo on the above cruises, but it would be nice to find a compatible roomie.

Claudia