CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Seeking Male CruiseMate for on-going travel (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/343443-seeking-male-cruisemate-going-travel.html)

MissAspasia December 13th, 2007 02:53 PM

Seeking Male CruiseMate for on-going travel

Hi there,

I'm seeking a male cruise mate for on-going cruises I'm planning on taking in the next 3 years. I prefer male companionship as I seem to get along better with men. I'm easy going, intelligent and a lot of fun. I am a non-smoker and expect the same from you. Write me a note if you're interested.

Bartskee December 14th, 2007 05:39 PM

Let's talk...

Miss A,

I'm very interesting in talking to your about future cruises. I prefer to communicate via email. My email address is

Bartskee@columbus.rr.com

Thanks.

pierrechante December 15th, 2007 03:40 PM

cruise mate

Hi,

I would like to make a cruise either transatlantic on april 20th (see my post) or to the south carribeans in february or march...

Let me know your plans...

Pierre-Luc

cruisinbill December 23rd, 2007 08:54 PM

12/23/07
Just read your post and would like to reply. You mentioned wanting a compatible cruisemate, but did not mention where you would like to cruise to. Also your age as that is important for compatibiity. I habe just booked a western Euopean crusie, 8/31/07 on Celebrity's ship Century.
A unique itinerary at a SUPER PRICE, $1200, total cost(excluding flight cost), includes cruise cost, taxes, port charges, insurance and fuel surcharge. Fly to Amsterdam, then Brussels, Cherbourg, Lisbon, Vigo (Spain), Tangier, Barcelona. I'm seeking a compatible slightly adventurous
lady to share the cruise and the cost to avoid the singles penalty. Your privacy is assured. I am a gentleman. If you have an interest okease reply to billsimon2@juno.com.

I am a retired Realtor, 69 years young and active. Go to a gym three times a week. Been on 10 cruises. Live in Florida on the east coast.

bigbk December 27th, 2007 03:11 PM

J'm interested in talking with you. I'm a swm 61 6ft bld/blue 180 # young and active, Have cruised many times, I'm a nice normal guy who's fun and knows how to treat a lady the way she wants to be treated, Hope to hear from you. Bill

cruisinbill December 27th, 2007 04:04 PM

12/27
I appreciate your reply, however, if you read my post you would have noticed I am seeking a lady to be my cruisemate on my next cruises
Thanks,
Bill Simon

john august smith March 29th, 2008 11:05 AM

hello. i love to cruise, been on 30. i recently lost my long time female cruise companion. i am 74, so sex is not part of the deal. i do not smoke, am in excellent health.i am a retired art teacher. i have visited every country in europe. would enjoy hearing from you. john

john august smith June 22nd, 2008 10:20 AM

i am sure you got a lot of replies. i am 74 , in good health and love to cruise, been on 30. we could travel as father and daughter and sex would not get in the way! hope to hear from you. john

xCalBear June 22nd, 2008 07:30 PM

Unbelievable. These profiles are bloody FAKE.

ragtiki2005 June 22nd, 2008 10:48 PM

How can you tell Cal Bear?

xCalBear June 22nd, 2008 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragtiki2005
How can you tell Cal Bear?

Use the Force, Luke!