Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 13th, 2007, 02:53 PM
Beginner

Default Seeking Male CruiseMate for on-going travel

Hi there,

I'm seeking a male cruise mate for on-going cruises I'm planning on taking in the next 3 years. I prefer male companionship as I seem to get along better with men. I'm easy going, intelligent and a lot of fun. I am a non-smoker and expect the same from you. Write me a note if you're interested.
Sponsored Links
Old December 14th, 2007, 05:39 PM
Familiar Face

Default Let's talk...

Miss A,

I'm very interesting in talking to your about future cruises. I prefer to communicate via email. My email address is

Bartskee@columbus.rr.com

Thanks.
Old December 15th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Beginner

Default cruise mate

Hi,

I would like to make a cruise either transatlantic on april 20th (see my post) or to the south carribeans in february or march...

Let me know your plans...

Pierre-Luc
Old December 23rd, 2007, 08:54 PM
Familiar Face

12/23/07
Just read your post and would like to reply. You mentioned wanting a compatible cruisemate, but did not mention where you would like to cruise to. Also your age as that is important for compatibiity. I habe just booked a western Euopean crusie, 8/31/07 on Celebrity's ship Century.
A unique itinerary at a SUPER PRICE, $1200, total cost(excluding flight cost), includes cruise cost, taxes, port charges, insurance and fuel surcharge. Fly to Amsterdam, then Brussels, Cherbourg, Lisbon, Vigo (Spain), Tangier, Barcelona. I'm seeking a compatible slightly adventurous
lady to share the cruise and the cost to avoid the singles penalty. Your privacy is assured. I am a gentleman. If you have an interest okease reply to billsimon2@juno.com.

I am a retired Realtor, 69 years young and active. Go to a gym three times a week. Been on 10 cruises. Live in Florida on the east coast.
Old December 27th, 2007, 03:11 PM
Beginner

J'm interested in talking with you. I'm a swm 61 6ft bld/blue 180 # young and active, Have cruised many times, I'm a nice normal guy who's fun and knows how to treat a lady the way she wants to be treated, Hope to hear from you. Bill
Old December 27th, 2007, 04:04 PM
Familiar Face

12/27
I appreciate your reply, however, if you read my post you would have noticed I am seeking a lady to be my cruisemate on my next cruises
Thanks,
Bill Simon
Old March 29th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Familiar Face

hello. i love to cruise, been on 30. i recently lost my long time female cruise companion. i am 74, so sex is not part of the deal. i do not smoke, am in excellent health.i am a retired art teacher. i have visited every country in europe. would enjoy hearing from you. john
Old June 22nd, 2008, 10:20 AM
Familiar Face

i am sure you got a lot of replies. i am 74 , in good health and love to cruise, been on 30. we could travel as father and daughter and sex would not get in the way! hope to hear from you. john
Old June 22nd, 2008, 07:30 PM
First Mate

Unbelievable. These profiles are bloody FAKE.
Old June 22nd, 2008, 10:48 PM
Admiral

How can you tell Cal Bear?
Old June 22nd, 2008, 11:15 PM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragtiki2005
How can you tell Cal Bear?
Use the Force, Luke!