Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 16th, 2007, 01:27 AM
Passenger

Default Alaska cruise Aug./Sept. 2008

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a cabinmate. You guys know why: $$$

I'm interested in doing a roundtrip Alaska cruise from Vancouver late next summer, maybe end of August or first week of September. Looking at RC Serenade of the Seas, because I'd like to go back to Icy Strait Point and Hubbard Glacier (was there last year and want to go back for more, lol).

However, as long as Icy Strait is included, I would consider a north/south to Anchorage with a few days of self-directed landtour tacked on in either Denali or Seward/Whittier areas (you can accompany me on that or not, as you please). I believe those choices would be RC Radiance and Celebrity Millenium.

I'm 54, swf, non-smoker, non-drinker, early riser. Not into partying. Prefer outside cabin, will consider inside. You must be non-smoker (I'm allergic to smoke). I don't mind a social drinker but no heavy drinkers. Prefer female cabinmate, will consider male on strictly platonic basis. If we have interests in common, we can spend time together; if not, we’ll just respect each other’s privacy and enjoy doing our own thing.

Feel free to PM if you prefer not to post on the boards.

Thanks for reading my post!
Old January 19th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hello!

I am interested in sailing on the Serenade of the seas. I have not decided if I want to do the Alaskan Itinerary, or the Hawaiin circle... in Aug-Oct 2008 If I chose the Alaskan, or both I will keep you in mind! Unfortunately none of my friends like cruising.. so I am stuck with paying the double occupancy! But I am addicted to cruising, so I suck it up!
Keep me in mind if you are still looking for a cabin mate in the future..
I will copy and paste my original post from another topic if you are interested as well.

------------

----

Hi, I am looking to go on a cruise alone on March 7th, 2008. I would rather not pay double the price, so I am looking for a cabin mate or two.

This is a Royal Caribbeans Empress Of The Seas 3 night cruise leaving from Puerto Rico. It stops at St Thomas and St Maarten.

It is $608 per person at cheapest ocean view.

This is Empress OTS LAST cruise.. they will be selling their ship to their sister company.

I am 24 female, non smoker, no kids and i am in a relationship- Not interested in hooking up. I dont care if you are a male or female (or both), gay, bi or straight, young or old, smoker or drinker,etc .. I am not judgemental, opinionated, or picky. I am not looking specifically for a hang out friend, just someone to share the cost of the room with. If we should get along well, then of course we can party the night away. I only say that because some people on here are looking to find a friend to do everything with, go to the beach, excursions, dinner, night life, etc... my first objective is just to get on the ship lol... then we can see how it goes.

If interested reply and then we can exchange emails. Thanks.

Tara
Kkayllie@msn.com

The RCI page-

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findac...litary=&state=
Old January 19th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Passenger

Hi Tara, thanks for replying!

If you decide to go on the Alaska cruise, do let me know, and we can go into more details!
Old January 21st, 2008, 06:30 PM
Familiar Face

Default Alaska

I would be interested in going to Alaska. I'm 51 and a very considerate roommate. I am not into partying either. I like to do the excursions, watch the shows, exercise and do whatever is going on at the time. Let me know the details

Gail
Old January 21st, 2008, 08:51 PM
Passenger

Hi Gail, thanks for posting! I sent you a PM. :-)