CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   CRUISEMATE: MOST ANY CRUISE DURING JAN/FEB/MAR/APR (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/343958-cruisemate-most-any-cruise-during-jan-feb-mar-apr.html)

usveteran December 29th, 2007 08:01 PM

CRUISEMATE: MOST ANY CRUISE DURING JAN/FEB/MAR/APR

I am retired, 60 Years Young, Straight Male and live in Connecticut. I enjoy cruises and am almost always ready on a days notice.

I am looking for male or female cabin mates to meet the double occupancy criteria as a single traveler. No strings attached!

I am friendly, considerate, quiet, respectful, clean, easy on the eyes, and honest.

I am equally comfortable and content with polite pleasantries or friendly conversation, the cabin mates’ choice. I do not smoke or do drugs, rarely drink; perhaps a glass of wine with dinner and the occasional beer is the exception.

I am rarely in the cabin... a normal routine is to leave the cabin in the morning, returning for dinner and then returning again to sleep, approximately 1-1½ hours after the main show of the evening. Not much of a gambler either.

My forte is lounging by and in the pool or hot tub, the gym, perhaps joining in a deck game or water volleyball, and a little reading. I enjoy the sun and work on a tan as much as possible. I also enjoy photography.

Opportunities to learn about other cultures, people and visiting the wonderful sights are always a favorite depending on location. There are times I prefer not to go ashore, I stay aboard usually by the pool.

Wishing you health and prosperity and may all your wishes bring you happiness.

Sincerely,
Joseph

sally kay January 10th, 2008 08:22 AM

possible cruisemate

I plan to visit and take in a cruise, originally had hoped on the 10 day Ryndam cruise, but both are booked full. Open to a 7 day cruise from San Diego Feb. 9-19, 2008. I'm a senior retired lady (in 60s) comfortable with each doing our thing while respecting the other and joining in whatever will be more fun doing together. In November I did the Holland America transatlantic Lisbon to Rio cruise, fantastic. BTW, I'm comfortable with an inside cabin though being a cruiser on a few lines an upgrade is highly possible.

Animal Rights January 19th, 2008 07:39 PM

Hi tere USVet,

I am interested in finding a cabin mate for a specific cruise... I will copy and paste my original post if you are inerested then please do e-mail me... I am interested in talking further. Thank you.

Tara
Kkayllie@msn.com

--------

Hi, I am looking to go on a cruise alone on March 7th, 2008. I would rather not pay double the price, so I am looking for a cabin mate or two.

This is a Royal Caribbean Empress Of The Seas 3 night cruise leaving from Puerto Rico. It stops at St Thomas and St Maarten.

It is $608 per person at cheapest ocean view.

This is Empress OTS LAST cruise.. they will be selling their ship to their sister company.

I am 24 female, non smoker, no kids and i am in a relationship- Not interested in hooking up. I dont care if you are a male or female (or both), gay, bi or straight, young or old, smoker or drinker,etc .. I am not judgemental, opinionated, or picky. I am not looking specifically for a hang out friend, just someone to share the cost of the room with. If we should get along well, then of course we can party the night away. I only say that because some people on here are looking to find a friend to do everything with, go to the beach, excursions, dinner, night life, etc... my first objective is just to get on the ship lol... then we can see how it goes.

If interested reply and then we can exchange emails. Thanks. :D

The RCI page-

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findac...litary=&state=

Silverfox April 3rd, 2008 10:40 AM

Saw your post, wondering if you were able to get a roommate for your cruise.
If case you are, I am booked for a cruise to circumnavigate South America on the Canival Splendor, leaving Fort Lauderdale on January 31, 2009 ending in San Diego on March 21. 2009 - 7 weeks and I am looking to share an inside cabin. I can also consider an upgrade.

If interested, I can forward personal particulars.

Animal Rights April 3rd, 2008 10:45 AM

YES I did LMAO- I didnt get any bites on here, but I wound up begging and going with my grandmother!!! LOL I didnt care though, we had a blast! It was her first cruise, so she was so excited! She was quite the little kid eager to do EVERYTHING! She is 65 years young and enjoyed everything!

My one complaint- the cruise was WAAAAY TOO SHORT!!! 3 nights is like not going at all!!! =(

Ill think about your cruise.. but i doubt it, my vacation time is usually last minute, I cant plan for 2009! lol

richluv4u April 29th, 2008 12:56 PM

Cruise from NYC

If your intersted I'm on wait list for this Cruise thru princess leaving Jun 4th and coming back June 13 the cost for two is $2,027 thru Cost Co Travel. Here is the info

Port Arrival Departure
1 New York City (Manhattan or Brooklyn), New York 5:00 PM
2 At Sea
3 Bermuda (West End) 8:00 AM 5:00 PM
4 At Sea
5 San Juan, Puerto Rico 10:00 AM 11:00 PM
6 St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands 7:00 AM 4:00 PM
7 Grand Turk 1:00 PM 7:00 PM
8 At Sea
9 At Sea
10 New York City (Manhattan or Brooklyn), New York 7:15 AM

sally kay April 29th, 2008 07:31 PM

perhaps later

HI USVETERAN,
In the process of changing residences, can't plan any travel just now.
My email is westiefriend@mindspring.com; keep in touch for a later date if you're still looking for an easy going independent lady.
Best wishes,
Sally