Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 4th, 2008, 10:25 PM
Familiar Face

Default seeking cruise mate

Hello
I am a 62 year old female semi retired and i cruise a lot i have been on the last voage of the seabourn for the world cruise i am planning to do the next worldcruise on the queen victoria in january 2009 from new york to southhampton i plan to book a stateroom with a balcony P.P. about $26.000 i may be getting it for less if i book soon enough.
about me i am a very plesant person ,like to dance ,speak french italian dutch and english if you are interested E mail me at ladytango2000@yahoo.com or call me in san diego at 6195832891
happy new year Ada
Sponsored Links
Old January 6th, 2008, 12:10 AM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to D L SMITH

HI ADA, I AM A 60 Y/0 MALE RECENTLY WIDOWED WHO HAS NEVER CRUSIED. I AM READY. PLEASE SENT ME THE SPECIFICS.
Old January 6th, 2008, 05:56 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by D L SMITH
HI ADA, I AM A 60 Y/0 MALE RECENTLY WIDOWED WHO HAS NEVER CRUSIED. I AM READY. PLEASE SENT ME THE SPECIFICS.
Hi d.l.Smith please e mail me at Ladytango2000@yahoo.com Tel me something about yourself Ada
Old January 10th, 2008, 09:21 AM
Passenger

Default possible cruisemate

I plan to visit and take in a cruise, originally had hoped on the 10 day Ryndam cruise, but both are booked full. Open to a 7 day cruise from San Diego Feb. 9-19, 2008. I'm a senior retired lady comfortable with each doing our thing while respecting the other and joining in whatever will be more fun doing together. In November I did the Holland America transatlantic Lisbon to Rio cruise, fantastic. BTW, I'm comfortable with an inside cabin though being a cruiser on a few lines an upgrade is highly possible. I'd like to hear from you...
SK
Old January 21st, 2008, 06:15 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by D L SMITH
Hid.l.smith iam planning to take the world cruise in 2009 on the queen victoriathe per person about $26.000 to $28.000 for a balcony if that sounds good to you give me a call in san diego@619/997/8826 so we can talk about the trip thanks ada