Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 16th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Passenger

Default Female 51, looking for cruise mate

Looking for someone to share cabin costs. I cruise at least twice a year and my last was Dec. 2007 as a single, however, I would prefer to share costs this year so maybe I can squeeze 3 cruises in 2008.

I'm an early riser even if I stay out late, but don't care if you sleep in.

We can go our own way or may join each other for some activities, but not necessary.

I have only one real requirement and that is no men in the room.

Prefer Caribbean destinations, but will consider others.
Sponsored Links
Old January 16th, 2008, 07:40 PM
Passenger

Default an 'over 50' also

Always looking at a Caribbean cruise for an escape from the six weeks of Charlotte winter....usually Jan/Feb., but also possibly late fall.
Email me at charlottetravel@earthlink.net.
sally
Old January 17th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Passenger

Any interest in cruising out of New York or New Jersey?
Old January 19th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi, I am interested in finding a cabin mate for a specific cruise... I will copy and paste my original post if you are interested then please do e-mail me... I am interested in talking further. Thank you.

Tara
Kkayllie@msn.com

--------

Hi, I am looking to go on a cruise alone on March 7th, 2008. I would rather not pay double the price, so I am looking for a cabin mate or two.

This is a Royal Caribbeans Empress Of The Seas 3 night cruise leaving from Puerto Rico. It stops at St Thomas and St Maarten.

It is $608 per person at cheapest ocean view.

This is Empress OTS LAST cruise.. they will be selling their ship to their sister company.

I am 24 female, non smoker, no kids and i am in a relationship- Not interested in hooking up. I dont care if you are a male or female (or both), gay, bi or straight, young or old, smoker or drinker,etc .. I am not judgemental, opinionated, or picky. I am not looking specifically for a hang out friend, just someone to share the cost of the room with. If we should get along well, then of course we can party the night away. I only say that because some people on here are looking to find a friend to do everything with, go to the beach, excursions, dinner, night life, etc... my first objective is just to get on the ship lol... then we can see how it goes.

If interested reply and then we can exchange emails. Thanks.

The RCI page-

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findac...litary=&state=
Old January 19th, 2008, 11:05 PM
Passenger

Default SE Cruiselady

Hi there,
Likewise, I would enjoy finding a compatible cruisemate. With several weeks planned to be in California next month, doubt if I'll be planning a cruise until late fall. Any interest in a river cruise Moscow to St. Petersburg in late summer, early fall?
Sally - charlottetravel@earthlink.net
Old January 20th, 2008, 12:08 AM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to toscananotte

Hi there...I'm a 50 year old woman in California. I went on a cruise last year and loved it. However, since I will only take a balcony cabin, it gets pretty expensive by myself and so I'm looking for a cabin-mate.

I would like to find a 7 or 8 day cruise the 2nd week of February...Mexican Riveria or Caribbean (if I can find a decent airfare to go with it).

I smoke...but am very considerate about it...only smoking outside and making sure I don't reek of it.

Anyway...it would be very nice to find someone to do regular cruises with!

Cherie
Old January 29th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Welcome Newcomer

luvs, Please read your PM from me.
Old January 30th, 2008, 10:30 PM
Beginner

Default Trip Buddy Wanted

I am 47, single female, professional, experienced cruiser. I would like a non-smoking roommate, mature female, to share a cabin on a cruise in early June. I haven't picked the sailing yet and am open to possibilities.

I tend to be an early riser and I don't spend much time in the cabin. If we are compatible it would be nice to share some activities, although separate ways is fine, too.
Old January 31st, 2008, 01:55 PM
Passenger

Hi All,

Just that I would mention that I am still looking for a cruisemate to share cabin expenses. I have responded with a PM to everyone that replied a post to date (sally kay, oceansboibbie, Animal Rights, toscananotte, lady-bug and Seaspray)

I have not heard back from anyone, so still looking.

luvs to cruise
Old January 31st, 2008, 07:29 PM
Familiar Face

Default cruisemate

8)
Old February 1st, 2008, 08:48 AM
Beginner

I agree with you. Am looking for a cabin mate for the Aegean Oct.08 (Princess). Port is Rome. Reasonable cost if shared. Interested? Respond to stella.stanley@hotmail.com
Old February 1st, 2008, 09:21 AM
Beginner

Default More details

Luvs To Cruise,

I'd be interested in swapping some emails and finding out a little more about each other.

Seaspray
Old February 23rd, 2008, 10:11 AM
Familiar Face

2/23
I have booked a 10 day cruise, 8/31/08-9/8/08 on Celebrity's ship Century. A unique itinerary covering six countries and seven cities. Fly to Amsterdam and board the ship, then Brussels, Cherbourg, Vigo-Spain, Lisbon, Tangier, Barcelona. A super price, $1200 total per person excluding air fare. Seeking a compatible lady cruise companion to share the cruise and cost to avoid the singles penalty. Your privacy is assured. I am a gentleman.

I am a retired Realtor, active 74 years young, go to a gem 3 times a week. Have been on 10 cruises and have had 3 cruisemate on prior
cruises. Easy going, great sense of humor, considerate, flexible, a caring sharing person.If interested, please reply to billsimon2@juno.com
CruisinBill
Old February 24th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Beginner

Default Looking for a roommate for a europe cruise may 08

Hello,
I am new to these boards. I am a 37 year old female, and am looking at going on a cruise in Europe the middle to the end of May. I am interested in a Norweigen cruise for 13 days for less than $100 a day. I hope there is somebody out there that is interested in a last minute cruise as well. Thank you
Old February 27th, 2008, 06:35 AM
Beginner

Am 53 year old female. Would you consider Europe or more exotic locations than Caribbean? I am a bit burned out on the Caribbean.
I, too, would like to cruise more, but I prefer balcony staterooms. Would you be interested?
Old February 27th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default To caron 081754

Your comment about being burned out on the Caribbean really resonates with me. I would like to take a river cruise in Europe which includes a stop in Vienna. Might you be interested in that?

Debbie
Old February 27th, 2008, 11:39 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Looking for a roommate for a europe cruise may 08

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubaforlife
Hello,
I am new to these boards. I am a 37 year old female, and am looking at going on a cruise in Europe the middle to the end of May. I am interested in a Norweigen cruise for 13 days for less than $100 a day. I hope there is somebody out there that is interested in a last minute cruise as well. Thank you
Are you interested in a transatlantic cruise from Galveston, Texas to Barcelona, Spain on 4/27/08 ? 13 days on Voyager of the Seas RCCI...total price included all taxes and fees: $560 ($43 per day). I am a young grad research student seeking cabin mate to split cabin cost. if you're interested, please email xcalbear@gmail.com
Old March 7th, 2008, 11:03 PM
Beginner

Default Last minute cruise?

Hello,

Would you be interested in a bit of a last minute cruise (sail dates in March?)

I'm 39, single, laid back and a non-smoker. I also have a post on here...

Thanks,
Melissa
Old April 9th, 2008, 02:27 PM
Passenger

Default Share cabin

Also looking for someone to share cabin, no wild parties, just sleep, shower, and save $. I don't cruise often but want to do Alaska June or July 2008, occasional last-minute bargains out of NYC anytime (I am flexible, self-employed, F 53.) jtryx@yahoo if interested in discussing further.
Old April 22nd, 2008, 09:24 AM
Beginner

I am 55. My "wingman", my daughter recently got married. We were traveling buddies.....3 cruises, 2 all-inclusives and one trip to Europe. I miss traveling and am looking for a straight female to travel with. I live in PA. I am honest, I smoke, BUT not even in my home so I would never smoke in the cabin. Please let me know if you have any interest. As far as men in the cabin, no problem. I'm just interested in having a good time, NOT looking for romance.
Thanks
Beth
Old April 28th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to richluv4u
Default Eastern Caribbean - Roundtrip New York

So you are still looking for cruise mate. I'm intersted in a cabin mate as well. This cruise out of NYC would leave June 4th On Princess and would be a 9day cruise. Just called Cost Co travel today and price for two would be $2,073 for a inside cabin. I'm a 43yr old professional woman that doesn't smoke and gets up early to work out. Not in the cabin much just to sleep. Very easy going, and don't care for parties in the room out of respect of cabin mate. This is my 3rd cruise that I would be going on, but would need commitment A.S.A.P . If you need more info please let me know. Look forward to hearing from you.
Hi Im a 43yr old Female looking for last minute cruise For June 6th to the 14th. Haven't booked anything yet. Wanted to find cabin mate first to share cost. Would prefer female, but would consider a male.

Have been on two cruise prior and my last one was to Alaska this time last year in May. If your intersted please let me A.S.A.P
Old May 5th, 2008, 12:55 PM
Beginner

Hello, my name is Wanda Cook, Iam 60 and will be going on a 23 day round trip cruise from N.Y. to London and several other counties, Your Posting sounds like me .I am easy going and I make friends where ever I go.The trip is on sept, 4th. if this sounds like something you would like let me know, by the way Ship is the QM2 sincerely Wanda Cook
Old November 20th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Familiar Face

I am looking for another female to share the cost of a cabin for a 7 day or longer cruise. I absolutely love cruising but my husband wants no part of it. I'm a non smoker and non druggie looking for same. I do drink while cruising but not to get drunk. I like to dance in the night clubs because I think it is wonderful exercise, not to pick up men. I love the beaches, the sun and the fun. Cruising IS my release. I prefer to go on 2 or 3 cruises per year. If you are interested in cruising together some time let me know.
Old November 25th, 2011, 09:49 PM
Familiar Face

May I ask what departure port you prefer? I am 45 minutes south of Port Canaveral. 58 yr old female, straight, dont drink, smoke or do drugs.
Old November 28th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello Michelle I am a single white female 54 and I love to cruise, I usually go on Royal Carribean. I live in Florida, so where do u cruise from? Thanks Sharon
Old December 4th, 2011, 10:52 PM
Familiar Face

This is a really old thread but I'll respond.

I am 48 mw. I live on the west coast but traveling to fla not a problem. I prefer rccl or celebrity.

Keep me in mind when booking a cruise.

Happy planning,
Laura
Old December 6th, 2011, 11:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith View Post
I am looking for another female to share the cost of a cabin for a 7 day or longer cruise. I absolutely love cruising but my husband wants no part of it. I'm a non smoker and non druggie looking for same. I do drink while cruising but not to get drunk. I like to dance in the night clubs because I think it is wonderful exercise, not to pick up men. I love the beaches, the sun and the fun. Cruising IS my release. I prefer to go on 2 or 3 cruises per year. If you are interested in cruising together some time let me know.
I am also looking for a cabinmate. I am an attached female but my fiancee does not like to crusie. I am going with a group of several couples 5/5/12 out of Miami on Carnival Liberty to Western Caribbean 7 days. You can do your own thing or your welcome to join us also. Cost is apx. 600.00 for an outside cabin. Let me know if your interested and we can talk.
Old December 7th, 2011, 07:43 PM
Familiar Face

I need a roommate for a $2000 RC leave Ft. Lauderdale Dec 25 for 9 days. email me at deborahwoodfield@ipsb.net