Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 16th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to shannieb77@yahoo.com
Default Looking for a cruisemate For Alaska June 2008

I am a 30 year old single Asian female looking for another female to share a cabin with. I would like to travel between 6/21-6/29.

I love to travel, shop and go to movies.
Sponsored Links
Old January 20th, 2008, 06:45 PM
Familiar Face

I am interested in going to Alaska. I am 51 and a very considerate roommate. I don't drink or smoke. I like to have fun on the ship and go on excursions. Let me know.
Old April 29th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to richluv4u

If your still looking for a female cabin mate, let me know. I might be intersted.
Hi Im a 43yr old Female looking for last minute cruise For June 6th to the 14th. Haven't booked anything yet. Wanted to find cabin mate first to share cost. Would prefer female, but would consider a male.

Have been on two cruise prior and my last one was to Alaska this time last year in May. If your intersted please let me A.S.A.P
Old April 30th, 2008, 12:55 AM
Captain

Send a message via Yahoo to Dannyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by richluv4u
If your still looking for a female cabin mate, let me know. I might be intersted.
I was wondering if you have found a cabin mate?

Dannyboy
Old April 30th, 2008, 07:20 AM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to richluv4u
Default [b]Alaska or NYC on Jun 4th[/b]

No haven't found cabin mate yet for Alaska, but I'm also on a wait list for Princess out of NYC for a 9 day cruise going to Bermuda, Grand Turk, San Juan, PR and St Thomas leaving on Jun 4 they are sold out but If I get on it would be $1,000 per person wich is a gret deal. So looking at both. Let me know what you think.
Hi Im a 43yr old Female looking for last minute cruise For June 6th to the 14th. Haven't booked anything yet. Wanted to find cabin mate first to share cost. Would prefer female, but would consider a male.

Have been on two cruise prior and my last one was to Alaska this time last year in May. If your intersted please let me A.S.A.P