Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 18th, 2008, 07:16 PM
Beginner

Default Seeking non-smoking cruise buddy

I am a SWF, mid 40's, non smoker, social drinker, in the Pacific NW. I tend to be an early riser, and prefers active shore excursions. I have been on two cruises before, both times had a balcony cabin and think I will tend to prefer balcony cabins. Enjoy having morning coffee on the balcony. I also enjoy quiet time - reading, laying in the sun, solo time. I am seeking a traveling companion to avoid the single supplement and do not expect to spend all our time together - want to reserve freedom for each to pursue our own interests. Would prefer to get acquainted via email/phone prior to cruise. Right now most interested in warm/tropical destinations - seeking stress relief!
Sponsored Links
Old January 18th, 2008, 10:23 PM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to D L SMITH

I
Old January 19th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi, I am interested in finding a cabin mate for a specific cruise... I will copy and paste my original post if you are inerested then please do e-mail me... I am interested in talking further. Thank you.

Tara
Kkayllie@msn.com

--------

Hi, I am looking to go on a cruise alone on March 7th, 2008. I would rather not pay double the price, so I am looking for a cabin mate or two.

This is a Royal Caribbeans Empress Of The Seas 3 night cruise leaving from Puerto Rico. It stops at St Thomas and St Maarten.

It is $608 per person at cheapest ocean view.

This is Empress OTS LAST cruise.. they will be selling their ship to their sister company.

I am 24 female, non smoker, no kids and i am in a relationship- Not interested in hooking up. I dont care if you are a male or female (or both), gay, bi or straight, young or old, smoker or drinker,etc .. I am not judgemental, opinionated, or picky. I am not looking specifically for a hang out friend, just someone to share the cost of the room with. If we should get along well, then of course we can party the night away. I only say that because some people on here are looking to find a friend to do everything with, go to the beach, excursions, dinner, night life, etc... my first objective is just to get on the ship lol... then we can see how it goes.

If interested reply and then we can exchange emails. Thanks.

The RCI page-

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findac...litary=&state=
Old January 28th, 2008, 05:34 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to seagypsy360

Hi, I'm in my late 50's an active widow who loves cruising & been on many. Always looking for a roomate to avoid that dreaded single supplement. Not to be joined at the hip...maybe do a tour together or dinner at times or not. Non-smoker, easy & considerate roommate.
Lucy
Old January 31st, 2008, 01:36 PM
Passenger

iam looking for a buddy to share a cruise either mid july or late october,will be working in states coaching soccer so could go before i start or once i have finnished,if these dates are good maybe we could talk..

jpcugsy@hotmail.com
Old February 12th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi
I am looking for a cabin mate May 1 from Galveston, to Spain 14 days interested in this cruise? I really want to take it but dont want to pay double
Old February 12th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, I am 41 SWPF, who is looking to cruise from a Florida port (prefer to stop in Cozumel) in late March. I am also an early riser, non smoker, social drinker, and usually am in bed by midnight. I am OK being solo however prefer to eat dinner with someone and usually choose the early seating. I enjoy finding the culture on my excursions however I have also done snorkeling, jeeps, and catamarans.

Bari
qdz0959@gmail.com
Old February 12th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Familiar Face

I am a very young, single 62 year old, straight, professional woman looking for someone to share the cost. I have booked two 7 night back to back Celebrity cruises on the Summit out of San Juan, Puerto Rico to the Caribbean. The first cruise leaves on the 19th and the second leaves on the 26th. I have found someone for the first cruise and now I'm looking for someone for the second week, that starts on March 26th. I currently have a concierge class balcony room booked. It sails out of San Juan to St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Lucia, and Barbados.

You can reach me directly at Lynneb2013@yahoo.com

Lynne