CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   SEEKING A FEMALE ROOM MATE FOR A CROSSING ON THE QM2 IN 2009 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/345357-seeking-female-room-mate-crossing-qm2-2009-a.html)

elizabethjeffrey January 23rd, 2008 07:49 PM

SEEKING A FEMALE ROOM MATE FOR A CROSSING ON THE QM2 IN 2009

Hello,
I AM SEEKING A STRAIGHT FEMALE AGED OVER 50 TO SHARE A STATEROOM ON A CROSSING FROM NEW YORK TO SOUTHAMPTON.
NO DATE IN MIND AS YET BUT PROBABLY IN AUGUST OR SEPTEMBER.
PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. BY THE WAY I LIVE IN NEW JERSEY. THANK YOU,
ELIZABETH

lamourfbi January 24th, 2008 07:01 PM

I am seeking a straight female cabinmate for the QM2 departing Los Angeles in February, 2009 and travelling arouind the world---returning after 62 days to New York. If interested contact me at lamourfbi@yahoo.com Thanks

sunroomfan May 4th, 2008 10:15 AM

Hello Elizabeth, My name is Wanda Cook and I live in P.A. I want to do a translantic crossing to ,and the longer the better ,but cannot afford the cost of a single cabin. My husband passed away a year ago and I have been looking for a good cruise. Please contact me if you would like to talk about plans.Sincerely Wanda

sunroomfan May 16th, 2008 03:25 PM

Hi Elizabeth: It was nice of you to answer my Email. I had wanted to go this sept the 4th.But as it cost so much for a balcony I would also change my plans if it would work out. This is a round trip from N.Y to england and back, and would cost about 5000 each for the 23 days. It sounds wonderful And I have always dreamed of crossing. If you would like to talk about this my no, is 484 809 4991 sincerely, Wanda Cook

buttercup8001 July 8th, 2008 01:43 PM

Hello Elizabeth -

My name is Penny. This sounds wonderful and I would love to consider. I can be flexible in August or September but I would like to know the duration of the cruise and the cost.

If you haven't found someone to share with yet, let me know.

cruisingscout July 14th, 2008 10:54 PM

I certainly would be interested.

I was planning a cruise to the Baltic in Sept09 on Holland America with a week in England. I could switch to a transatlantic on QM2 instead. Please email me or answer here if you are still seeking a roomate. I am 58, female living in Ontario.

jp2001 July 22nd, 2008 07:05 AM

Good deal on a QM2 Eastbound crossing - August 7, 2008

Hi,

I found a good deal on a Queen Mary 2 Transatlantic Crossing departing New York on August 7, 2008. If you are interested, let me know.

I am not over 50 (I'm 29) but I am non-smoker, easy going and not a party person (but I might go to sleep late once or twice during a cruise... but I'm very considerate of others and wouldn't make noise when I reenter the cabin).

Julie

buttercup8001 July 24th, 2008 01:25 PM

Julie -

The cruise sounds wonderful and I am truly a young at heart over 50 so I might stay up pretty late some nights myself. Unfortunately, August 7, 2008 is sooner that I am prepared to leave as I have a couple of conflicting appointments.

I hope you find a roommate and have a lovely time. I think we would be great roommates despite the age difference.

Bon Voyage,

Penny

jp2001 July 25th, 2008 10:45 AM

Hi Penny,
Since I haven't found a roomate yet, it seems like I won't be going on the Aug. 7 sailing. If another sailing with a good price interest you, let me know (please email me at jplamondon2001 @hotmail.com.
Thanks!
Julie