Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 1st, 2008, 03:49 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Female 56 to share March or April RCCL cruise

I am a non-smoker, mellow, easygoing, fun, neat, social drinker and get along with almost anyone. I'm looking for another female to share the cost of the room and maybe hang out together. I am fine by myself or can join you in ship/port activities.

Please no heavy drinkers or partiers. I am happily married, so not interested in trolling for guys..... or in rooming with someone who is.

Ideally, I would like to book a 7 day cruise soon on a RCCL ship out of Florida to the Caribbean.
Sponsored Links
Old February 5th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Passenger

Hello,
I am a woman of 42 from Moscow, Russia. I will be in Charleston, SC in the beginning of March for training and would like to take a cruise after/before the training. I will be very glad to find a roommate to share the price. I have been on a cruise once. Last autumn on MSC Cruise 'West Mediterranian' - it was great! I am easy-tempered, cleany, non-smoke, no-drink, nice lady. My Enlish is not perfect, but I hope to improve it If you are interested please e-mail me igolv2003@yahoo.com.
All the best.
Olga
Old February 5th, 2008, 06:05 PM
Beginner

Where do you live?I'm in Ottawa,Canada and am looking for same destination.Single,58,big traveller.
Old February 5th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Familiar Face

Default April cruise

8)
Old February 6th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Beginner

Hello, I have done 9 cruises already. This time, I'm going to Jamaica for a beach resort vacation. I wonder if any of you ladies is interested in sharing a 7-nights beach resort vacation with me. I'm 48 yo professional female going to Jamaica with 3 lady friends from 2/9/08 to 2/16/08 staying in a beach resort. I'm thinking about adding another week from 2/16/08 to 2/23/08 while the other 3 lady friends have to come back for work. Is any of you ladies interested in vacationing in Jamaica with me from 2/16/08 to 2/23/08? I am holding a beach resort unit that is $499 total for the week (sleeping up to 4 people). If two of us share the cost, it would be about $250 per person for the whole week. Please respond soon if any of you is interested. Sue