Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 8th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Beginner

Default Looking for a female roommate.

Well this is all new to me. Not the cruising, I been on many but the website. I lost my husband, my traveling companion, 7 months ago. Would love to continue to cruise but with a roommate. I will be 70 in July, but no one but my body believes it. As this is new, and a little scary, I am looking toward a cruise in 2009. I like long cruises, especially Trans-Atlantic's. I am easy going and tend to follow a normal sleep schedule. Not an early riser but tend to be in bed by 10:00 or 11. Am a non smoker and non drinker, however I don't have a problem with a social drinker. If this looks interesting to anyone. Please let me know.
Sponsored Links
Old February 20th, 2008, 01:20 PM
Passenger

Hello,
I'm sorry you lost your husband. Like you I'm in my seventies and my body has a few breakdowns now and then! I have been cruising for over twenty years but, unfortunately my friend passed away last year. We had been neighbours for a long time and each had different personalities . I'm quite active and she just liked to read. I am married but my husband has now interest in cruising. I too like long cruises especially Trans Atlantic. I know you mentioned 2009 but would you be interested in going in April this year? There are some very good ones at the moment and my feet (or should I say sea legs) are longing to go again. I joined this web last year but so far I haven't been able to find a cruise at a time I can go. I'll admit its a little scary commiting to spend time with a stranger in a small space. If your are interested please lets talk on line and get to know each other. I live in outside Toronto Canada annepollock@on.aibn.com I do hope I hear from you!
I'm British born and a former Flight Attendant. I have lived in Canada for over 40 years. My husband has no interest in cruising a I'm a non-smoker and prefer an outside cabin.I have been an many cruises and love Europe. If you are like me easy going and enjoy all the things that a cruise has to offer I would love to hear from you. I can get away usually at the last minute as I'm semi-retired .I live in Ontario.