Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 14th, 2008, 05:30 AM
Beginner

Default Seeking cabinmate for cruise of summer 2008

Hi, my name is Tim, I am a single 39 year old male looking for a cabinmate for a cruise in summer 2008, anytime would be good with enough notice, ideas and suggestions are welcome. I will be traveling alone. I am seeking a female cabinmate between the ages of 28-48 that is clean, neat and has a good sense of humor. Nationality, smoking preference, drinking makes no difference. I am respectful of privacy and seeking a female because I get along with them better than my male counterparts. Thanks for checking out my post and if this sounds good to you, drop me a line. Thanks again.
Sponsored Links
Old April 28th, 2008, 02:00 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to richluv4u
Default Eastern Caribbean - Roundtrip New York

Hi,
If your intersted I wanting to do this cruise and also need cabin mate. This leaves out of NYC on June 4th for 9day. I just called and price for two people through Cost Co Travel would be $2,037 Here is the schedule

Port Arrival Departure
1 New York City (Manhattan or Brooklyn), New York 5:00 PM
2 At Sea
3 Bermuda (West End) 8:00 AM 5:00 PM
4 At Sea
5 San Juan, Puerto Rico 10:00 AM 11:00 PM
6 St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands 7:00 AM 4:00 PM
7 Grand Turk 1:00 PM 7:00 PM
8 At Sea
9 At Sea
10 New York City (Manhattan or Brooklyn), New York 7:15 AM

I'm a 43yr Professional Woman and very easy going, not in cabin much except to sleep. Gets up earyl to work out and then just hang out relax in enjoy the sights. Let me know if you would be intersted, this is short notice. But then again I just passed my Insurance License and will be starting new job Aug 1st. Look forward to hearing from you
Hi Im a 43yr old Female looking for last minute cruise For June 6th to the 14th. Haven't booked anything yet. Wanted to find cabin mate first to share cost. Would prefer female, but would consider a male.

Have been on two cruise prior and my last one was to Alaska this time last year in May. If your intersted please let me A.S.A.P