Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 14th, 2008, 10:22 PM
Passenger

Default Travel Agency Help

Has anyone ever used America's Vacation Center to book their cruise or vacation packages? If so what did you think of them?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old February 23rd, 2008, 11:40 AM
Familiar Face

2/23/08
I was born and grew up in Reading, PA, now live in Fla. I woild like to recommend my travel agent,have used her on seven cruises, extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. Her name is Teresa Rechy, e-mail
trechy@nlg.com Tel. 1-800-278-4737 ext 77149. She works for the largest cruise compnay, Cruises Only. She lives in Calif. so keep time zone in mind when you call.
Old March 16th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Passenger

Default Travel agency help

Saw your post and can only say the finest person I know with the most qualified experience is Vivian at 800-237-3832. Tell her Audrey referred you. I am putting together 2 cruises right now - I am not a travel agent but have travelled extensively to almost 300 cities. We are going on Holland America's newest ship EURODAM sailing December 13-20 and December 20-27 (includes Christmas festivities). Carribbean itinerary.
Let me know what you think.