Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 17th, 2008, 01:34 AM
Familiar Face

Default L@@king for a female cruisemate

I am a SBF, New yorker and veteran cruiser. Sadly, my children are grown and no longer want to cruise with me so I'm seeking single female cruisers in the tri-state area. As I have onboard credit with Princess I'm leaning towards their summer and fall cruises from New York. Particularly June 4th and October 26th.
I am 50yrs, nonsmoker, very light drinker and enjoy the onboard activities and shore excursions. Prefer someone with compatible interest and would prefer to establish a dialog before booking any cruises.
Thanks for your response
Old March 17th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Beginner

Why someone in the tri-state area? I live on the West Coast but am looking at a Princess Cruise that sails on the 6th of June from Rome to Stockholm. Lots of great ports. But I prefer a balcony cabin. I am 69 and have been on 21 cruises. Lost my cruisemate (my husband), last year. Longing to cruise again. Any interest?
Old March 17th, 2008, 11:58 PM
Familiar Face

Default L@@King for a Cruisemate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evadna
Why someone in the tri-state area? I live on the West Coast but am looking at a Princess Cruise that sails on the 6th of June from Rome to Stockholm. Lots of great ports. But I prefer a balcony cabin. I am 69 and have been on 21 cruises. Lost my cruisemate (my husband), last year. Longing to cruise again. Any interest?
I live in the New York area and was looking at sailings to the Caribbean since Princess will be making several cruises to the caribbean from NY this summer. It would be more convenient for individuals living in the tri-state area. I wouldn't be able to do a transatlantic cruise.
Old April 5th, 2008, 12:40 AM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to cruisecouple

I cruise once a year with a group of girlfriends (we are totally heterosexual). Usually the first week in May. PM me and I'll share some more.

Old April 9th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Passenger

Default NYC cruisemate F

Hi
I am single, 53, flexible, novice cruiser, looking for cruisemate preferably for last-minute bargains out of NYC, but possibly other. For example, Alaska this June or July, rt Seattle. Anyway, need to save money, do not need a luxurious room, as I expect to do little more than sleep and shower there. If you would like to discuss, jtryx@yahoo.
Old April 19th, 2008, 03:23 PM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to angie1010

Hi,I'm 41,female,divorced,and never cruised before,live in New Jersey,I'd like to go to the caribbean,can be in June,so let me know if u interested in .We can arrange to meet or maybe talk through the phone ,see if work out.I forgot,I'd like to go to a single cruise,and I don't smoke,very nice person,fun to be around and we can enjoy things together,if u want.
Old July 8th, 2008, 01:53 PM
Beginner

Hi Denise -

Don't know if you have found anyone yet. My name is Penny and Princess is one of my favorite cruise lines but I haven't cruised on any line in several years now. I am also a SBF with grown children (one is in NY in graduate school) so even though I don't live in NY, it might be possible for us to meet. I currently have a business trip scheduled there around mid-August. Would be interested in connecting to see if there is mutual interest in being cruisemates.

Please let me hear from you if you are still looking.