Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 23rd, 2008, 04:49 PM
Passenger

Default Fem Seeks 1-2 Gals Balcony Jan 2009 Cape Horn & South Am

HI,

I'm a straight attractive and friendly female in my 50's - love cruising especially the transatlantic cruises,

My friends are married and although they do travel without their landbound hubbies, both hubbies are now seriously ill -

so here I am looking for 1 or 2 female cabin mates to share a balcony cabin and avoid the dreaded supplement. We dont have to be joined at the hip, but it would be nice to have pleasant roomies, and maybe do some shore excursions and site-seeing together. I'm an up person, considerate, good manners, rarely drink unless it tastes like candy although I do like those pina coladas onboard, no men in the room please, and am a budget to moderate traveler. Have done some land trips to Europe, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Paris as well as some TA's - Am a Platinum on RCL which has benefits , Captain's Club on Century which doesn't (:

I do smoke, but out on the balcony, not in the room.

With new smoking rules, I wont sail any ship that doesn't allow smoking.

So, any traveling ladies interested in taking this trip with me ?

PM me if you're interested.

P.S. - planning on taking annual transatlantic as I have for last 3 years in the future ( I love Europe and there are many places I haven't been to yet, like Gibraltar and the Alhambra, Toledo, would love to go back to Brugges and Seville, and would love to meet other gals who plan on doing same- avoiding single supplement and make new friends -

I speak enough Spanish and Italian to get by -

Here's the itinerary:

14 Nt Buenos Aires - Valparaiso Cruise

From ancient Incan ruins to the vast Amazonian rain forests, the towering Andes mountain chain to the otherworldly beauty of Patagonia, South America is a stunning study in contrasts. A place where the diverse and spectacular are the norm.

Day Port *** Arrive Depart Activity

Day 1 Buenos Aires, Argentina 9:00 PM

Day 2 Montevideo, Uruguay 10:00 AM 5:00 PM Docked

Day 3 Cruising Cruising

Day 4 Puerto Madryn, Argentina 9:00 AM 7:00 PM Docked

Day 5 Cruising Cruising

Day 6 Port Stanley, Falkland Islands 9:00 AM 6:00 PM Tendered

Day 7 Cruising Cruising

Day 8 Cape Horn, Chile 4:00 PM 6:00 PM Cruising

Day 9 Ushuaia, Argentina 6:00 AM 4:00 PM Tendered

Day 10 Punta Arenas, Chile 9:30 AM 7:00 PM Tendered

Day 11 Strait Of Magellan Cruising

Day 12 Chilean Fjords Cruising

Day 13 Puerto Montt, Chile 8:00 AM 5:00 PM Tendered

Day 14 Cruising Cruising

Day 15 Valparaiso, Chile 4:00 AM
straight divorced female 60-ish seeks gal cabin mates 40's to 60's interested in sharing expenses for Caribbean and European Transatlantic-repositioning cruises and land trips: Bahamas, southern Caribbean cruise, Mediterranean cruise Greece Prefer balcony when affordable.
Sponsored Links
Old March 28th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Passenger

I would love to go. I sent you a PM. I love going first class and paying only coach.
Old March 28th, 2008, 02:27 PM
Familiar Face

Default roommates for TA, 2009

HI: The cruise and price sound GREAT!!!! I might be interested. Will give you more details about me later. Don't have much time right now.
Just saw your post and wanted to respond right away. JOAN M
Old April 9th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Passenger

MyLady - Sent you a PM this morning...

Claudia