Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 9th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Beginner

Default 25 y/o female looking for cruise mate

hey there i am 25 and lvoe to cruise been on over 30 of them. looking for a roomate to cruise with and hang out with during the cruise. looking to meet someone in person first before going on a cruise. my friends dont like to cruise and i love it!!! email is lovebug1717@hotmail.com
Sponsored Links
Old April 10th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Admiral

Default Re: 25 y/o female looking for cruise mate

Possible opportunity for you to tag the Eurodam on a 3 day out of FLL. Just a short, filler cruise to add to your count. Just PM me if interested. Pretty much a quick trip for me to keep the fins from drying out. 8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by emtgirl28
hey there i am 25 and lvoe to cruise been on over 30 of them. looking for a roomate to cruise with and hang out with during the cruise. looking to meet someone in person first before going on a cruise. my friends dont like to cruise and i love it!!! email is lovebug1717@hotmail.com
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas
Old April 10th, 2008, 02:29 PM
First Mate

old wise grasshopper,

this profile is fake. don't waste your time replying.
Old April 10th, 2008, 02:46 PM
Admiral

Hi XCB:

Out of curiosity how do you know if fake - e-mail bouncing? The cruise count is doable - certainly my kiddo should be at that count by that age. BTW, did you get that European cruise share to England settled? Wish I had your time - may be doing a Barrow, AK day trip soon just to tag the Artic Circle and Artic Sea. Would be up there with barely enough time to grab a take out from Pepe's North of the Border.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCalBear
old wise grasshopper,

this profile is fake. don't waste your time replying.
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas
Old April 10th, 2008, 10:50 PM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divemaster
Hi XCB:

Out of curiosity how do you know if fake - e-mail bouncing? The cruise count is doable - certainly my kiddo should be at that count by that age. BTW, did you get that European cruise share to England settled? Wish I had your time - may be doing a Barrow, AK day trip soon just to tag the Artic Circle and Artic Sea. Would be up there with barely enough time to grab a take out from Pepe's North of the Border.
Hi DM,

email bouncing?? That's oooooooooooollllllllllld school, my friend!!!
Believe me, this profile IS fake. You do not need any further explanation.

Well, your kid is blessed to have you as a father. Wish kids around America share your kid's blessing. Any chance you want to adopt this young and foolish Texan? US economy is doing very poorly.. I can't afford to drink, gamble, smoke, or chase women anymore. I just have enough to juggle grad school and several cruises a year.

yes, everything is turning out well. found cabin mates for two cruises. I am still disappointed in the pricing. I could have done better with negotiating lower price. 'twas my fault. I WILL try to get the money back on BJ table! 8)

are you interested doing B2B on Navigator OTS (sailing from BCN on 31th of Oct)
Old April 11th, 2008, 08:27 AM
Admiral

Hi XCB:

Yeah, I'm old school - can remember when my son's cousin Augusta Ada Byron was a hottie.

Alas, since I'm a leader with the scouts I have 41 kiddos so no room at the inn for another. These guys keep me pretty busy. Like you I'm also into education, but in my case it is advanced emergency care in case any of my kiddos get in trouble.

Have a great time sailing. Can't wait for fall and my RTW trip. My vacation time is now booked up this year and next. Wish I had room for more cruises, but I'll have SeaBase and Philmont treks beginning at the end of this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCalBear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divemaster
Hi XCB:

Hi DM,

email bouncing?? That's oooooooooooollllllllllld school, my friend!!!
Believe me, this profile IS fake. You do not need any further explanation.

Well, your kid is blessed to have you as a father. Wish kids around America share your kid's blessing. Any chance you want to adopt this young and foolish Texan? US economy is doing very poorly.. I can't afford to drink, gamble, smoke, or chase women anymore. I just have enough to juggle grad school and several cruises a year.

yes, everything is turning out well. found cabin mates for two cruises. I am still disappointed in the pricing. I could have done better with negotiating lower price. 'twas my fault. I WILL try to get the money back on BJ table! 8)

are you interested doing B2B on Navigator OTS (sailing from BCN on 31th of Oct)
Old April 11th, 2008, 01:00 PM
First Mate

Send a message via MSN to gfleo

I started e-mailing with her, and all of the sudden she dissapeared.
Caribbean Princess
C. Destiny
N.Pearl Nov
C.Valor Sept 2008
Ruby Princess
C.Splendor
Indy
Liberty OTS 2009
Carnival Liberty
Eurodam
Radiance OTS
Mariner OTS
C. Freedom
C. Triumph
Navigator OTS(TA)
C.Dream
Solstice 2010
Costa Fortuna
Summit
Norwegian Dawn
C.Glory Sept 2011
Brilliance OTS 2012
Mariner OTS (TA)
Liberty OTS
C.Breeze 2013
C.Conquest
Serenade OTS TA
C.Sunshine 2014
Indy
Vision OTS
Old April 11th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Admiral

Interesting. I do alot of genealogy research and am in contact with folks coming and going all the time - sometimes gaps of 10 years or longer. In the gen world branches of families can remain out of touch for centuries. Of course that's too long if you were trying to schedule a cruise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfleo
I started e-mailing with her, and all of the sudden she dissapeared.
Old April 22nd, 2008, 11:35 PM
Beginner

hi I'm 23 and I'm wanting to take a norther european cruise this june. I found a 14 day cruise for a little over 1300 if you are interested.
Old April 22nd, 2008, 11:48 PM
First Mate

Another fake profile
Old May 4th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Beginner

Default Fake profiles

Did you ever think maybe she just didn't want to talk to you? Wow I know, werid concept hu?
Old May 4th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Beginner

Default Fake profiles

Did you ever think maybe she just didn't want to talk to you? Wow I know, werid concept hu?