CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Cabin mate needed - departing LA on 16th June (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/350354-cabin-mate-needed-departing-la-16th-june.html)

SarahC April 24th, 2008 08:56 AM

Cabin mate needed - departing LA on 16th June

Hi! I'm a 30year old (well, 31 in a few weeks actually :oops: ) female from Melbourne Australia. I'm visiting LA for a week in June and hoping to jump on a cruise. The only cruises that match my flight itinerary are the 4-night Baja Mexico cruises, leaving LA on 16th June 2008. There's two, one is Celebrity the other is Royal Carribean.

I'm hoping to find a cabin mate to share the costs. I haven't booked anything yet as I'm thinking it would be best to wait until we can both book together. But, I don't want to wait too long as I'm thinking this one may sell out rather quickly.

Would prefer a female, any age is fine. Might consider a male though...

I have been on a couple of cruises before, plus I was in the Navy for a year. As an added bonus, I don't get seasick LOL

Chat soon :)

Sarah

Divemaster April 24th, 2008 12:02 PM

Re: Cabin mate needed - departing LA on 16th June

Hi:

JFYR - don't see a Celebrity cruise out of LA in June. Might check your sources unless you were thinking of a Celebrity to Alaska from Canada?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarahC
Hi! I'm a 30year old (well, 31 in a few weeks actually :oops: ) female from Melbourne Australia. I'm visiting LA for a week in June and hoping to jump on a cruise. The only cruises that match my flight itinerary are the 4-night Baja Mexico cruises, leaving LA on 16th June 2008. There's two, one is Celebrity the other is Royal Carribean.

I'm hoping to find a cabin mate to share the costs. I haven't booked anything yet as I'm thinking it would be best to wait until we can both book together. But, I don't want to wait too long as I'm thinking this one may sell out rather quickly.

Would prefer a female, any age is fine. Might consider a male though...

I have been on a couple of cruises before, plus I was in the Navy for a year. As an added bonus, I don't get seasick LOL

Chat soon :)

Sarah

SarahC April 24th, 2008 06:05 PM

Oops, I meant Carnival :oops: (That's what happens when I try to type late at night!)

mygrandpa May 11th, 2008 02:12 AM

cruise mate for alaska in June

hi, my grandfather is seeking a cruise cabin mate for an Alaska Cruise in June/July/August.

My grandfather Boris has been on many cruises and loves the atmoshpere. He is a native of St. Petersburg Russia but has been living in the United States for over twenty years and speaks fluent english as well as his native Russian. A very intereresting person with many stories to tell and quite easy going, very nice gentleman absolutely healthy and lively at a young 90 years. He seeks anybody to join him and share cabin costs. Please contact me and i will put you in touch with him so you can chat on the phone about all the details.