Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 24th, 2008, 07:56 AM
Beginner

Default Cabin mate needed - departing LA on 16th June

Hi! I'm a 30year old (well, 31 in a few weeks actually ) female from Melbourne Australia. I'm visiting LA for a week in June and hoping to jump on a cruise. The only cruises that match my flight itinerary are the 4-night Baja Mexico cruises, leaving LA on 16th June 2008. There's two, one is Celebrity the other is Royal Carribean.

I'm hoping to find a cabin mate to share the costs. I haven't booked anything yet as I'm thinking it would be best to wait until we can both book together. But, I don't want to wait too long as I'm thinking this one may sell out rather quickly.

Would prefer a female, any age is fine. Might consider a male though...

I have been on a couple of cruises before, plus I was in the Navy for a year. As an added bonus, I don't get seasick

Chat soon

Sarah
Sponsored Links
Old April 24th, 2008, 11:02 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Cabin mate needed - departing LA on 16th June

Hi:

JFYR - don't see a Celebrity cruise out of LA in June. Might check your sources unless you were thinking of a Celebrity to Alaska from Canada?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahC
Hi! I'm a 30year old (well, 31 in a few weeks actually ) female from Melbourne Australia. I'm visiting LA for a week in June and hoping to jump on a cruise. The only cruises that match my flight itinerary are the 4-night Baja Mexico cruises, leaving LA on 16th June 2008. There's two, one is Celebrity the other is Royal Carribean.

I'm hoping to find a cabin mate to share the costs. I haven't booked anything yet as I'm thinking it would be best to wait until we can both book together. But, I don't want to wait too long as I'm thinking this one may sell out rather quickly.

Would prefer a female, any age is fine. Might consider a male though...

I have been on a couple of cruises before, plus I was in the Navy for a year. As an added bonus, I don't get seasick

Chat soon

Sarah
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas
Old April 24th, 2008, 05:05 PM
Beginner

Oops, I meant Carnival (That's what happens when I try to type late at night!)
Old May 11th, 2008, 01:12 AM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to mygrandpa
Default cruise mate for alaska in June

hi, my grandfather is seeking a cruise cabin mate for an Alaska Cruise in June/July/August.

My grandfather Boris has been on many cruises and loves the atmoshpere. He is a native of St. Petersburg Russia but has been living in the United States for over twenty years and speaks fluent english as well as his native Russian. A very intereresting person with many stories to tell and quite easy going, very nice gentleman absolutely healthy and lively at a young 90 years. He seeks anybody to join him and share cabin costs. Please contact me and i will put you in touch with him so you can chat on the phone about all the details.