Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 2nd, 2008, 02:01 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to huskyital
Default Male seeks Male for Future Cruises

Intelligent, fun, considerate non-smoker youthful 55 seeks male travel mate for future cruises and tours. Need to avoid large single supplements. Future trips include The Nile(Egypt) and the Amazon and South America. Open to suggestions. Cultured New yorker here seeks youngish to older guy for new adventures.
Sponsored Links
Old June 6th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Passenger

62 year old single retired male, non-smoker, would be interested in san inside cabin.
Old June 9th, 2008, 03:43 AM
Familiar Face

Default cruise buddy

36 m looking for a buddy for future cruises.....adan71@yahoo.com
Old June 20th, 2008, 02:46 AM
Beginner

Retired, straight 72 year old male, with a graduate degree in Mathematics, who lives in Fairfax County, Virginia near Washington, DC.

Would also like to avoid the single supplement. The Nile and the Amazon sound interesting.

I would like to visit some new places before I return to cruising Alaska, the Caribbean, the Panama Canal, TransAtlantic, TransPacific, the Mediterranean, or river cruises.

I prefer to save money so I find cruise bargains and normally book inside cabins. And I only take one or two tours when I cruise. I prefer cruise lines like Holland America. I don't drink, smoke, or gamble. But I don't care if you drink and gamble. richardjbaker@yahoo.com
Old June 21st, 2008, 07:00 AM
Familiar Face

male 55 living in london looking for a share on future creuises to save my money on single supplement
Old August 8th, 2008, 11:53 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to ddowj
Default Re: Male seeks Male for Future Cruises

Hey, I'm 23 years old, male who enjoys a lot of vacation time. So far, I had completed 22 cruises with Royal Caribbean and Celebrity. I'm typically by myself but it would be cool to hang and share a cabin (inside or porthole) with to share the costs. From Vegas/Hawaii and doesn't really care where I sail. Been all over. Email me if you are intertested. David

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskyital
Intelligent, fun, considerate non-smoker youthful 55 seeks male travel mate for future cruises and tours. Need to avoid large single supplements. Future trips include The Nile(Egypt) and the Amazon and South America. Open to suggestions. Cultured New yorker here seeks youngish to older guy for new adventures.