Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 11th, 2008, 01:16 AM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to mygrandpa
Default Lively Grandfather Seeking Companion for Alaska from S.F.

hi, my grandfather is seeking a cruise cabin mate for an Alaska Cruise in June/July/August departing from San Francisco.

My grandfather Boris has been on many cruises and loves the atmoshpere. He is a native of St. Petersburg Russia but has been living in the United States for over twenty years and speaks fluent english as well as his native Russian. A very intereresting person with many stories to tell and quite easy going, very nice gentleman absolutely healthy and lively at a young 90 years. He seeks anybody young or old male or female to join him and share cabin costs. Can spend time together or just share cabin and do separate activities and dining, either way he is a happy camper . Please contact me and i will put you in touch with him so you can chat on the phone about all the details.
Sponsored Links