Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 12th, 2008, 11:08 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to robert3240
Default searching for anyone to cruise with out of long beach, cali

43 year old male, new to the cruising scene. I really do not have anyone to go with or that wants to go. Looking to go cruising sometime this year Preferably out of long beach, calif. or san Diego, calif. Let me know male or female , prefer someone around my age group for common interests sake.
Robert
Sponsored Links
Old May 30th, 2008, 04:23 AM
Beginner

Default Single Cruising

Hi Rober,
I'm also new to the cruisong scene. I am a 39 yr ols SWF who would be interested in sharing cabin costs on a Mexico Cruise this June from Long beach. Please e-mail me if you are interested, maye we can chat.
Claire
Old July 7th, 2008, 11:53 PM
Beginner

Default for all the right reasons

Hi Robert,

My name is Marianne and I'm a first time cruiser. I usually travel solo just because it's a different way to be and provides unique opportunities without the drama. I'm a teacher and have summers off. In the past, I've flown overseas but the prices were unpleasant. So since I have a few weeks off and didn't want to just do a US road trip, thought I'd try something new, I was shocked when I began researching cruises to find going as a single person would be almost paying for double occupancy.

My thoughts led me to checking out "singles" cruises thinking that would be a way to make the price more reasonable. That has proven not the case and I came across this site and now you. I live in Northern Arizona and would want to depart from San Diego port. I have from now until August the 2nd off from work. I've seen 5 day cruises listed on Carnival leaving this Saturday, the 12th, then the 17th, then the 21st that I'd like to find someone to share the cost with me.

I'm sane, 48, and I don't know your interests but mine range from playing the piano to attending Bad Religion shows. I love to travel and I am interested in learning all I can about everything. I'm a friendly sort of girl, but on this site, and not knowing you at all, I'll not share more until I hear back from you on here.

Let me know if this sounds like it might be something you're open to and interested in. I realize this is a last minute "hot" deal but I thought I'd give it a try.

Thanks,
Marianne