Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 14th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Passenger

Default ALASKA - June/July 2008 Cruisemate wanted

Princess Diamond to Alaska for June or July 2008 has some great prices $505 pp. So I am looking for a cruisemate to share. Haven't booked anything yet but am looking at the cruise on 21 June.
I am 53 female, world traveler. Have just done a HAL cruise in Asia and am really starting to love this cruising life. Am very independent but it would be fun to meet some people to share land excursions with. I am quiet, respectful, not a party person and look for the same in a cabinmate.
email me dedicatedtraveller@yahoo.com
Thanks Jennifer
Sponsored Links
Old May 14th, 2008, 10:46 PM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to D L SMITH

JENIFER CHECK YOUR PM
Old June 4th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Beginner

Hi, Jennifer,
My name is Pat and I am a friendly 59 year old straight non-smoking women. I have been on a few cruises and would like to go to Alaska on one.
I am a respectful person and not a night owl. Although I usually like to stay up late for the fancy late night buffet most cruises have towards the end of the cruise. I really want to see Denali Park so I would want a cruise that has a land option as well.

If it seems that we might make good cruise mates please write back and we can talk further.