Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 20th, 2008, 11:01 AM
Passenger

Default Looking for straight female cabinmate

I am an experienced traveller, easy going, love to laugh. Looking to share cabins, and trips. I can get discounts on some trips as I am a travel agent. I am a neat person, well educated, respectful, 65 but looks 55 as some pleople say. Can travel anytime. Let me hear from you if interested.
Sponsored Links
Old May 21st, 2008, 09:38 AM
Familiar Face

Hi,
Can you do a princess cruise on Oct26th from NY that repositons in San Juan or the Nov 2nd sailing which is round trip San Juan.
Old May 21st, 2008, 02:46 PM
Passenger

Hello!,
I'm like you a semi-retired travel agent. I have been in the Industry for about 30 yesrs. I live in Canada outside of Toronto. My firend and cruise companion passed away last year and most of my friends have family and can't get away. Are you willing to take a chance and go to the Med.in June?. I have just seen on RCI that they are offering agents Slpender of the Seas June 14 & 21. I would love to do both as they leave out of Venice. I don't know how long they will last so we would have to deceide soon. I'm a N/S easy going , love all actitives at sea and exploring ports.
I'm not quite sure how we would book it - but we can always find out. I don't think it would be any problem.
I'll look forwar to hearing from you.
Anne.
I'm British born and a former Flight Attendant. I have lived in Canada for over 40 years. My husband has no interest in cruising a I'm a non-smoker and prefer an outside cabin.I have been an many cruises and love Europe. If you are like me easy going and enjoy all the things that a cruise has to offer I would love to hear from you. I can get away usually at the last minute as I'm semi-retired .I live in Ontario.
Old May 23rd, 2008, 07:30 PM
Familiar Face

Default cruise?

8)
Old May 27th, 2008, 10:57 AM
Beginner

i may be interested! 50 yr married female from pittsburgh
free June 19 Royal carribean out of Ft Lauderday 4 nighter. sr citizen price down to $479
home phone 412-487-3020
sue

never replied to this messge board before...so may be confused some
Old November 1st, 2011, 09:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MES View Post
I am an experienced traveller, easy going, love to laugh. Looking to share cabins, and trips. I can get discounts on some trips as I am a travel agent. I am a neat person, well educated, respectful, 65 but looks 55 as some pleople say. Can travel anytime. Let me hear from you if interested.
I am a 61 yr old single female. I signed up for a Mah Jongg Cruise on Holland America Jan. 14-28. I was told I could probably be paired up with someone. This cruise spends 4 days in Hawaii and 1 in Ensenada, MX. Departs from San Diego. Cost is about $1600 each. I have a nice cabin (with obstructed view) reserved. If interested I can be reached by email at ecuagatas@comcast.net. Thanks.
Old November 7th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to rkimm4

Hi,
I am always looking to cruise I'm VIP on Carnival. I am able to cruise Jan and Feb.

SWF 49...love to have fun in the sun

K
Old November 15th, 2011, 05:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi. I saw your post and I am looking for someone to travel with as well. I live in Long Beach, California. I am a 76 year old, active female. I am especially interested in going to Hawaii in Jan or Feb of 2012. Let me know if we should talk. Thanks, Ethel
Old November 16th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Hi,
Your post was a while ago, but I'm looking at the 7 Night Southern Caribbean Explorer / Princess, leaving San Juan Dec. 18th. Would love to share.

Sally

Looking for straight female cabinmate
Old November 16th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 7 Night Southern Caribbean Explorer - San Juan Dec. 18th.

Quote:
Hi,
Your post was a while ago, but I'm looking at the 7 Night Southern Caribbean Explorer / Princess, leaving San Juan Dec. 18th. Would love to share.

Sally

Looking for straight female cabinmate
Old January 25th, 2012, 09:46 PM
Familiar Face

Please contact me, I'm retired and will go most anywhere, I have been on more the 100 cruises. I love to cruise. RL1298@gmail.com
Ruth
Old January 30th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Talking bucketlist3

Quote:
I am a widow, 71 years old, but am told I look much younger. I have not traveled much - went on a river cruise on the Rhine in 2010 and loved it. Would like to do another river cruise - am anxious to do one that includes Budapest and Prague (have heard they are beautiful). I prefer to travel in cool weather, am a non-smoker, I drink occasionally, and also love to laugh.
Old February 1st, 2012, 03:19 PM
Familiar Face

Bucketlist-If you are still interested in Euro cruising, please let me know. I am retired, 62yo, straight female, non-smoker and fairly well educated. Just hate to pay the single supplement!

JC
Old February 1st, 2012, 05:52 PM
Familiar Face

Hi There.

I have on hold new Orleans to Barcelona. Voyagers of the seas April 14, 16 nights. 599 inside gty.

Need a cabin mate to book. I shared on my last TA and it worked out great. Saved lots of money.

Laura
48 mwf
Lspyrka@aol.com
Old February 5th, 2012, 03:03 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Transatlantic cruise CABIN-COST-SHARE 'buddy' WANTED (MIA / FLL Port)

WANTED cruise-cabin room mate ..........

Retired professional female FL resident, seeks an independent cabin-cost sharing 'buddy' (lady/strictly platonic)
for Transatlantic cruise leaving Florida Port mid April 2012 arriving late April 2012 at
BARCELONA, Spain.

I have priced and have a courtesy hold until tomorrow on RCCL Liberty of the Seas from MIA to Barcelona departing April 14.2012 arriving Barcelona April 28. 2012; my hold is on a single guarateed inside cabin - the price - if shared for this guarantee inside would be slightly less than $700.00 incl. all taxes;
if an ocean-view / balcony cabin (Same price at this very moment) is to be shared, we are looking at a guarantee (meaning no assigned stateroom! - [until boarding !] thus, stateroom could be anywhere on the ship incl having an obstructed view - which would be just fine with me!) booking for this category is less than $950 incl taxes p.p. on the CELEBRITY SOLSTICE departing Fort Lauderdale April 15. 2012
arriving Barcelona April 29.2012.
Both sailings feature 4/5 docking ports on route through the Caribbean / Mediterranean.
My name is Gale and I live in the Ft. Myers Area.
Looking forward to hear from you, ideally with a phone number for me to call you.
Old February 11th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to yuneekme

HI! I'm a 49 swf, seeking a roomie for a cruise in June or July. Would prefer an Italy, greece, turkey trip, but am willing to do just about any trip that I can do for under $1000 (preferably closer to like $600.) I'm easy going, non smoker, very light drinker. Prefer June, or July, but can squeeze in a late may or early august. Since you're a travel agent, maybe you could help me find cheap airfare also! Please write me at ya who as babygreeneyes62. Thanks!! Lois.
Old August 6th, 2012, 09:45 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Sounds like we have a lot in common. 58 yrs old, professional with educated background. Daughter in college, divorced. Don't smoke and enjoy a nice glass of wine, but not a drinker per se. Interested in upcoming greatly reduced Princess cruises Australia to New Zealand and back, Dec. 28, $999 for inside cabin. Would consider spending more at these great prices! I work hard and need the getaway. Lots of other choices - but, would like something more exotic than caribbean or Hawaii or Mexico! Also, Alaska to Beijing and others.l
Contact me and let me know if you're still looking for someone to share a cabin.
Thank you!
Old August 9th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Familiar Face

I am booked on Ms Prisendam for 30 day 21 port cruise to Black Sea and Holy Lands. I am booked outside cabin view, probably will get upgraded as I am 3 star Mariner.

I am a seasoned traveler having been to 71 countries thus far, am a widow, love gourmet food, gardening, photography, and learning of various cultures. I live in the SF Bay Area, am a retired VP of Merchandising, Sourcing and Design. I am outgoing but listen a lot too :-) average build so I don't take extra space, respectful of others, and enjoy cruising.

Here is the cruise:

0 Barcelona, Spain
1 At Sea
2 At Sea
3 Gythion, Greece
4 Cruising The Dardanelles
4 At Sea (Sea of Marmara)
4 Istanbul, Turkey
5 Istanbul, Turkey
6 At Sea
7 Sochi, Russia
8 Trabzon, Turkey