Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 26th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Female Cruisemate for Alaska Aug 2008

I am looking for a cabin mate for my fun loving widowed aunt. She is anxious to go to Alaska this summer but her friends have either no time or no money! She is pleasant, easygoing and very amiable. She does not smoke, drink or stay up to the wee hours, but she does like to have a good time. She is hoping to travel with a like minded lady aged 45 to 80. Ladies only please, as my aunt is not the kind of girl to travel with a man other than her husband. I have her tentatively booked on the Radiance of the Seas leaving Vancouver one way to Seward Alaska for 7 nights in an inside cabin on deck 8. The price with taxes, fees and surcharges is 815 per person. She is willing to upgrade to an outside cabin if necessary. They are available for about 200 more per person. She would also like to stay for 1 or 2 nights in Anchorage following the cruise. I have found several nice hotels for about $200 per night ( per room not per person). She lives in the Villages area in Florida ( north of Orlando) so a local person who would be willing to meet before hand would be a plus. I have also priced the airfare from Orlando and it is about $700.
She is also willing to change the date to the September 5th sailing. The price is slightly higher for the cruise ( about $50.) and the airfare and hotel about the same.
Please post a response if interested and I will put you in touch with her!
Sponsored Links
Old June 5th, 2008, 01:56 AM
Beginner

Default Alaska Cruise

I maybe interested. I am only 39 yrs old but I enjoy being around seniors. I worked in a senior center and care facility. I do not drink, smoke or party all night. I am married but husband doesn't like to cruise that much and my friends not interested in Alaska. I would really be interested in going on Princess cruise line preferrable in an outside cabin. August or September would be perfect. If you think you aunt would be interested let me know.