Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 27th, 2008, 01:12 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 28 year old female seeks likeminded cruise buddy or buddies

I just finished my fifth cruise and want more more more. Unfortunately, my family (esp my mom) doesn't feel the same way. Glad I found this website.

My favorite cruise lines: Royal Caribbean (for their variety of activities and sports) and Holland America (the crew is the best and the beds are super comfy). I'm also curious to try Crystal for the special dining options.

Me: a straight female professional who loves eating good food, playing sports, watching movies and TV. I'm a non-smoker and don't want to room with a smoker. I'm relatively neat but not a neatfreak. Looking for another female in her 20s or 30s who also LOVES to cruise. I don't expect to hang out 24/7 but hope to find someone compatible enough so we can dine together, not kill each other, and maybe occasionally hit the bars with (which I could never do alone). I'm fully capable of doing shore excursions alone, but will certainly go along with you if we think something looks great.

Places I'm interested in cruising next: Baltic, Panama Canal, Asia, Australia.

Ships I'd like sail on: Royal Caribbean Freedom or Independence, HAL Eurodam, Crystal Symphony.

Hope you're out there, cruise buddy.
Sponsored Links
Old June 9th, 2008, 02:27 PM
Beginner

Are you still looking for roommate? I am interested to share.
Here is my email : henrys1234@aol.com

Thanks
Old June 9th, 2008, 02:31 PM
First Mate

...FAKE profile....
Old June 23rd, 2008, 08:19 AM
Beginner

Apologies, but I couldn't help noticing your handle, Cylon 8. Battlestar Galactica, right? D.
Old June 24th, 2008, 10:14 AM
Beginner

Default Australia/NZ cruise or Mediterranean

I saw your post, so I thought I'd see if you'd be interested in a cruise this December. We sound like we are looking for the same thing in a cabin mate. I'm 34, a nurse anesthetist, single and I love to travel. I'm planning a trip with my parents (very outgoing in their 50's, do their own thing or as a group) that would fall over Christmas instead of exchanging gifts this year. Problem is, I don't want to share a room with them or pay the huge singles supp. If your parents wouldn't hate you for being gone over the holidays, email me at dreammaker@netzero.net. The cruises I'm looking at are both Royal Caribbean. The first one leaves Sydney Dec 23-Jan 6 and sails to the N & S islands of New Zealand. The second one leaves from Barcelona Dec 21-Jan 5 and sails the Med. You can check them out on the RC website. My theory on roommates is, if we hit it off, we can do whatever together or solo. If we aren't the best of friends, but can tolerate each other then we can do everything else solo. Thanks, Cheree
Old April 24th, 2011, 11:24 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonNumber8 View Post
I just finished my fifth cruise and want more more more. Unfortunately, my family (esp my mom) doesn't feel the same way. Glad I found this website.

My favorite cruise lines: Royal Caribbean (for their variety of activities and sports) and Holland America (the crew is the best and the beds are super comfy). I'm also curious to try Crystal for the special dining options.

Me: a straight female professional who loves eating good food, playing sports, watching movies and TV. I'm a non-smoker and don't want to room with a smoker. I'm relatively neat but not a neatfreak. Looking for another female in her 20s or 30s who also LOVES to cruise. I don't expect to hang out 24/7 but hope to find someone compatible enough so we can dine together, not kill each other, and maybe occasionally hit the bars with (which I could never do alone). I'm fully capable of doing shore excursions alone, but will certainly go along with you if we think something looks great.

Places I'm interested in cruising next: Baltic, Panama Canal, Asia, Australia.

Ships I'd like sail on: Royal Caribbean Freedom or Independence, HAL Eurodam, Crystal Symphony.

Hope you're out there, cruise buddy.
Hi,, This is Anoop and i am 34 years unmarried man from India i would like to travel in Cruise if you need companion pls mail me on anoop_4u@sify.com for furhter details...
Old April 24th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi,, This is Anoop and i am 34 years unmarried man from India i would like to travel in Cruise if you need companion pls mail me on anoop_4u@sify.com for furhter details...
Old February 14th, 2012, 12:23 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, I am Shannon. Single, straight female. First time cruiser. I am lucky enough to not have to work often. I have been to many resort destinations, but was interested in taking a cruise. Though when I looked at the prices they are all for doubles. I have great friends, but most of them do not have the time to take off of work. It just seems silly to spend twice the price for a room I will not be in often. I love water sports, being outside, warm weather, exercising, and laughing. I was looking at a NCL 11 day trip....have you ever traveled on that line?