Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 18th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Familiar Face

Default Cabinmate/ this week! June 22nd BOS to Bermuda/NOR DREAM!

This is a legitimate request. I am looking for a last minute cabinmate for: THIS SUNDAY, JUNE 22nd: Boston to Bermuda on the NORWEGIAN DREAM/7 days/ interior cabin/APPROX $650.00 PLUS whatever you would spend in Bermuda. I am a serious cruiser, female, convivial and respectful and would like to find a spontaneous type to take advantage of this opportunity. If you were to try to book this now it would be much more money.
I am an adult female, have traveled extensively and am social but independent. I would consider a male or female of a broad age range, the arrangement would be strictly to help us defray costs, no strings, no agenda. Please be a non smoker, non drug user, non or light snorer, considerate and responsible. I have cruised before with a cabinmate I found on this site quite successfully. Please respond immediately by PM and leave your number and we can speak on the phone. again, this is a serious post and a great opportunity to get away!
Sponsored Links