CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   SWF Seeks SWM for Travelling Buddy (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/352659-swf-seeks-swm-travelling-buddy.html)

VicGold June 24th, 2008 12:21 PM

SWF Seeks SWM for Travelling Buddy

Hi there,

I'm a 49 year old, SWF and I'm seeking a single male to share a cabin on cruises or other travel. I prefer male companionship as I get along better with men and sharing in a small cabin is far less competitive for space than with a female. :)

I've made my travel arrangements already for this year but am looking for someone who would like to go from Vancouver to Alaska next summer (2010).

I live in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.

I'm a non-smoker, but don't mind if you smoke as long as it's not in the room.

Please note, I'm not in a hurry and would have to meet first to see if we're compatible. I'm not going to meet a stranger and share a room until I really get to know them first. And finally, any men out there hoping to get "lucky" please do not respond ~ I'm not looking for romance or sex on here.

john august smith June 24th, 2008 01:05 PM

hello, i am 74 a veteran cruiser (30) non smoker, easy going, like to dance, have two cruises in mind.with age difference sex should not be a problem! john

goodfield July 1st, 2008 09:38 PM

Are you interested in a 14 day cruise around Cape Horn, South America in the spring of 09?

Divemaster July 2nd, 2008 11:37 AM

new cruiser jpc August 3rd, 2008 12:14 AM

vegas or bahamas

hi i'am wanting to visit the bahamas or vegas first week in october would be ideal for me if still interested

bartholomew September 29th, 2008 03:54 PM

Transatlantic ,any time,no smoker no drinker 65,mariner bartholomew

bluehorizon March 19th, 2009 09:29 AM

Hi
I'm leaving on April 14, 2009 for transatlantic crossing on Qm2 and looking for someone to share expenses. The cost would be $500 for everything including taxes and cancellation insurance. If interested please respond.

fl_tpa_1956m March 19th, 2009 10:18 AM

Open to geographically interesting cruises.

See my post on Antarctica Jan/Feb 2010 on Princess Star. I am also interested in similar worldwide cruises at bargain rate with a PLUTONIC, respectful cruisemate.

I am 52, non-smoker, don't drink or gamble much. Try to make the most of a port of call. Like the shows, but not much for the discos.

Favorite book: 1001 places to visit before I ___.

e-mail me at...

fotowww@yahoo.com

howardlea March 26th, 2009 05:52 PM

Check out my web site www.HowardLeader.com and if you're interested in traveling on the seas together, let me know.

Howard

jp2001 March 26th, 2009 09:49 PM

Re: Open to geographically interesting cruises.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fl_tpa_1956m
See my post on Antarctica Jan/Feb 2010 on Princess Star. I am also interested in similar worldwide cruises at bargain rate with a PLUTONIC, respectful cruisemate.

Might be hard to find a PLUTONIC cruisemate since most people come from Earth around here.

Sorry, Couldn't resist, your mispelling in bold made me laugh out loud alone in my living room, thanks! :D

tampaguy April 12th, 2009 03:09 AM

TAMPA/CAYMAN/COZUMEL
5/18 - 5/23 $399
CARNIVAL INSPIRATION - INSIDE ROOM
NEED MALE/FEMALE N/S ROOMMATE
STEVEMCLD (AT) GMAIL (DOT) COM
I'M A CLEAN & RESPECTFUL W/M

Edwardzona May 14th, 2009 01:47 AM

You'd be a great companion

I'm independent also and really just want someone to share the cost of the cabin. I'm 55, male, and live in Tucson, AZ. I'm looking to cruise out of So. Cal, so we may not be a match. Will be hard for us to meet first. I do hope to visit my kids in Seattle this summer.

Let me know your thoughts. I'm looking to take a cruise in the next 3 weeks, but am flexible.

TravelBum May 14th, 2009 10:15 PM

ppeople still have sex at age 48+ ??? :shock:

gbrad May 27th, 2009 12:39 PM

Where'd that come from???

Quote:

Originally Posted by TravelBum
ppeople still have sex at age 48+ ??? :shock:

Seriously?

But I suppose the answer is yes, just not often in Spokane[/img]