CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   NEEDED: NEW YEARS TRAVEL PARTNER :-) (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/352862-needed-new-years-travel-partner.html)

qluv2scubadive June 29th, 2008 07:03 PM

NEEDED: NEW YEARS TRAVEL PARTNER :-)

Hello Fellow Travelers!

I am a 45 yr. old single female who loves to travel. I am looking for a person who can share the expenses on trips in the future. Male or Female-No strings attached. Paying double occupancy puts a BIG kink in my happiness! lol
I travel frequently and really want to revisit Egypt, Turkey,Italy and Middle East. I REALLY want to go back next summer. However, first up-New Years! I don't care where we go...as long as it is not too expensive-I am open from Dec 26th to Jan 4th.

I also LOVE to Scuba Dive...

Divemaster June 30th, 2008 03:07 PM

Re: NEEDED: NEW YEARS TRAVEL PARTNER :-)

Greetings from Texas:

Sound like some common interest in geography to visit and I'm all about travel, ships, and diving. Just back today from teaching snorkeling with 11 scouts over at San Solomon Spring in West Texas (Balmorhea State Park).

I'm scheduled for 2 cruises this year - a 3 day in October and a 16 day in November but may have to pass on the November cruise due to scouting committments. Might have free time late this year if I don't cruise November.

BTW, how's your time October 15-18? HAL Eurodam to HMC and the Bahamas. Snorkel at HMC to check the reef balls and dive the Bahamas?

New Years - hmmm...cold weather in Florida brings in the manatees and there might be some deals in Cozumel?

What part of California are you in? Cold or warm water diver? What skill level?

Quote:

Originally Posted by qluv2scubadive

Hello Fellow Travelers!

I am a 45 yr. old single female who loves to travel. I am looking for a person who can share the expenses on trips in the future. Male or Female-No strings attached. Paying double occupancy puts a BIG kink in my happiness! lol
I travel frequently and really want to revisit Egypt, Turkey,Italy and Middle East. I REALLY want to go back next summer. However, first up-New Years! I don't care where we go...as long as it is not too expensive-I am open from Dec 26th to Jan 4th.

xCalBear July 5th, 2008 10:05 PM

Re: NEEDED: NEW YEARS TRAVEL PARTNER :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by qluv2scubadive

Hello Fellow Travelers!

If you want to save $$, avoid summer and holidays period. Try traveling during off-peak season when kids return to school.

lindazoo July 23rd, 2008 08:03 PM

Going to Tahiti nov-Dec 2008 on a couple of 10 days to the cook islands.
Maybe one of those 10 day trips to the best water in the world would intice you to contact me. I live in San Diego, in my 50-'s, retired RN,
have done this cruise a dozen times in the past 5 years and love it.
I am an excellant swimmer and do under water photography.
email me: cyninuc@yahoo.com

luv2travel64 September 1st, 2008 05:12 PM

Hi, I am a 44 yr old straight married female who loves to travel, husband is more of a homebody and a little boring. I love to snorkle but haven't tried scuba. I've cruised twice on RCI and am looking for a group of traveling friends. I am a professional and work hard, but I really enjoy vacations. I like to go shopping, read and relax, meet new people, dance and drink, and enjoy the shows and games on all the cruises, and did I say shopping!! I'm traveling to Phoenix in a few weeks for work and extended vacation days. I live in the midwest so I'll being flying to the ports. I've traveled to many places in the states and Canada and Mexico, but your past travels sound great. I'd love to return to Hawaii but I do want to plan a European vacation in a few years. I'm not open for this New Year's vacation, but would enjoy future travels.