Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 13th, 2008, 02:07 AM
Beginner

Default Pacific Rim Cruise

I'm looking for someone to share a cabin with on a 65 day pacific rim cruise leaving out of Seattle on Sept. 19th. The ship is the Amsterdam from Holland America. I have been cruising for about 15 years and usually with someone I know however this time no one that I know is able to go so I was told to try cruisemates. I am retired and enjoy meeting new people. I don't smoke but enjoy a glass of wine on occasion. I am looking to share with other female. If interested please let me know.

Regards,

Ana
Sponsored Links
Old July 13th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Pacific Rim Cruise

Hi Ana:

In my humble opinion it may be hard to find a travel companion for a 65 day cruise (out of the summer season) because your market will be most likely limited to fairly well off single retirees. Might try working with a travel agent who has a retiree base. When my great aunt used to do such trips she found partners among her neighbors and social clubs since my great uncle was far to busy running the family business to travel. Might try there as well?

Envy the trip - I've sailed HAL for 20 years yet my cruises get shorter even as my days get longer.

Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana1228
I'm looking for someone to share a cabin with on a 65 day pacific rim cruise leaving out of Seattle on Sept. 19th. The ship is the Amsterdam from Holland America. I have been cruising for about 15 years and usually with someone I know however this time no one that I know is able to go so I was told to try cruisemates. I am retired and enjoy meeting new people. I don't smoke but enjoy a glass of wine on occasion. I am looking to share with other female. If interested please let me know.

Regards,

Ana
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas