Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 18th, 2008, 11:54 AM
Beginner

Default Seeking female roommate

I am 61-year-old straight woman seeking a female companion for a Panama Canal cruise so I can avoid the single supplement. Easy-going non-smoker. This would be my first cruise. I've taken several trips where I've been matched with other women to save on the supplement and haven't had any problems. My timing for the cruise would be February-March 2009. I've looked at a VTG singles cruise in April but I'd rather go when the weather is cold and snowy here.
Sponsored Links
Old July 18th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to seagypsy360
Default March Cruise

Hi, I'm also in early 60's female/straight. Have done a lot of cruises and looking to do something mid-March.....preferably Caribbean maybe Panama Canal. Did you have a cruise in mind?
Lisa
Old July 18th, 2008, 06:44 PM
First Mate

nenu buby ciau
Old July 19th, 2008, 10:38 AM
Beginner

Hello,
In fact, I have been looking at Princess/Celebrity for the cruise, preferring Princess, I think. Seagypsy360, I haven't chosen a cruise yet, although I do want to do the Panama Canal.
I am looking at the 14-day full transit cruises. I've talked to a friend who has done this trip and she says for all the history and seeing the canal and surrounding forests, etc., the full transit it the best. I would be open to mid-March.
I am new to this board, so let me know if you want to contact me. I'm not sure how much in advance I want to book this, either. I see that people are booking very much in advance while others are waiting until a very short time before sailing.

lrwnh
Old July 19th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Familiar Face

Hi, I've been looking at the Panama cruises. I like the Infinity 14 day FLL/SanDiego but it doesnt leave until Mar. 29. What do you think?
Let's get in touch.
Lisa
Old July 21st, 2008, 10:42 AM
Beginner

Seagypsy360,
I sent you a PM. Did you get it? Not sure if I did it right. You can also get my e-mail on my profile.
Linda
Old July 22nd, 2008, 02:04 PM
Passenger

I'm a 60s woman, still youthful, still working; would love to find a cruisemate leaving from NY/NJ area. Loved the Caribbean, went to New England last Sept and had wonderful time – would repeat both and I have never been to Bermuda.
Old July 22nd, 2008, 02:04 PM
Passenger

I'm a 60s woman, still youthful, still working; would love to find a cruisemate leaving from NY/NJ area. Loved the Caribbean, went to New England last Sept and had wonderful time – would repeat both and I have never been to Bermuda.
Old July 22nd, 2008, 10:31 PM
Familiar Face

Shamrock, Sent you a pm. Did you check your mail.
seagypsy 360
Old July 25th, 2008, 01:53 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi!
I might also be interested in doing this again. Have cruised many times, have paid the single supplement several times, and did the Panama Canal last year. Please email me at Sarahdor@aol.com and let's talk. PS - I'm in Florida - and it never gets snowy here!!
Old September 30th, 2008, 06:34 AM
Familiar Face

Default need help from you

good luck with your seearching.

I looking for some female to share a cabin for 2009 rivercruise. please tell me how to post a ad like yours. as I click here there, could not find a way to do such. I can read others's posts, but don't know how to post one for myself.

thanks
diane
Old September 30th, 2008, 02:42 PM
Beginner

Just hit the "new topic" button