Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 20th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to kayden
Default Satendam - September 2008 - Hawaii/South Pacific

Hello all

I am seeking a cruise companion for the Statendam cruise at the end of September, departing from either Vancouver BC, San Fransisco, or San Diego. If anyone is interested, please let me know - my email address is in my profile.

FYI I am 31/F who has been on 1 cruise so far with my mom and she can't go this time so I am trying to get on this cruise of a lifetime while I can afford it!
Sponsored Links
Old July 20th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Beginner

Well, I would love to go, but am already going on a cruise with my family during that time! I will be between jobs next summer and am looking to travel extensively, so maybe then? I am looking at Rick Steve's Europe tours and also longer cruises for Summer/Fall 2009. I am 32, straight, female, professional...just a normal person wanting to find new travel companions!
Old July 20th, 2008, 10:40 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Statendam - September 2008 - Hawaii/South Pacific

Hi:

JFYR, VTG shows 9-23/25 sold out and 9-20 looks pricey. What about the Zaandam trips? Like the 17 days departing September 21, 2008 at VTG 1,305pp inside, for example.

I'm guessing that you are looking for F30's demographic - just pm me with more detail as to what you are looking for and I can forward to an F30s here in Texas who may be interested. She has a larger amount of vacation time than most F30's and has not been to HA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayden
Hello all

I am seeking a cruise companion for the Statendam cruise at the end of September, departing from either Vancouver BC, San Fransisco, or San Diego. If anyone is interested, please let me know - my email address is in my profile.

FYI I am 31/F who has been on 1 cruise so far with my mom and she can't go this time so I am trying to get on this cruise of a lifetime while I can afford it!
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas
Old August 4th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to Backpacker23

yes! please email me rin1130@gmail.com with more information.