Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 2nd, 2008, 03:51 PM
Familiar Face

Default Seeking Female Cruise Companion

I am a married female (44) , looking for a female roomie to go on a cruise, to save the dreaded single fee. My husband does not like to be around large crowds, or he would go with me. I would like a female roomie that is very mature professional, over 30, non smoker, casual drinker only, no party animals allowed, and does not snore. I would like a female roomie, who is more interested in the relaxing and sightseeing aspect more than the party animal type. I would like to take a cruise to New England/Canada, or Alaska. Only serious honest people need to respond!!! I am ready to look for, and book a Cruise.
Sponsored Links
Old August 2nd, 2008, 04:40 PM
Passenger

Default hmmm

Well.....the snoring leaves me out!
I'm 52, female, widowed. I have cruised on over 25 cruises. Azure Seas, Explorer Starship, Festival, Holiday, Tropicale, Costa Riviera, Southward, Legend of the Seas. Monarch of the Seas Carnival Legend 24Aug08) Carnival Victory 20Sept08)
Old August 2nd, 2008, 05:12 PM
Beginner

I am 54 female and am looking for simular things. I am a n/s social drinker,definatly not a party animal. As far as I know I dont snore, noone has mentioned it. I have a simular situation at home only my husband just doesnt want to cruise. I live just east of Tampa. Let me know what you have in mind.
penny
Old August 2nd, 2008, 07:22 PM
Familiar Face

I would like to visit the Bahamas, maybe the 4 day Disney, Carnival cruise line on Oct 19 - 20th? Or maybe the 5 day New England/Canada Cruise. Let me know what you are interested in. Thanks
Old August 29th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cruise Companion needed

I live in Texas and cruise out of Galveston all the time. I'm a 45 year old married female who's husband hates cruising. I am eager to find someone who doesn't need a nightlight in order to go to sleep. I know that's asking a lot, but my last "cruise buddy" made sleepy-time VERY difficult.

I do not snore (that I am aware of) and I do not smoke. I have trips booked through the end of the year, but my 2009 is WIDE open.

Patty
Old September 15th, 2008, 11:51 AM
Beginner

Default seeking cruise companion

I am also looking for a female to share cabin. I am 56 married, retired, white, average woman, needing someone to share cabin. Husband is not retired yet, and I am wanting to go on more cruises. Only out of Philadelphia, Baltimore and New York, not willing to pay for airfare. I wish the cruise lines would start a companion board to introduce people willing to participate in sharing cabins. I am not looking for someone to buddy around with the whole time, you do your thing and I'll do mine. Which is relaxing and enjoying the views.
Old September 15th, 2008, 05:25 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to janiellegray
Default Also seeking female cruise companion!

Hello!

I am a 28 year old travel agent in a relationship. I am also looking for a female companion to cruise with that like you said wants to enjoy her time off and relax! I am needing to take a cruise for certification reasons and can get a pretty good agent rate at times. My boyfriend would also love to go with me, however he is currently on active hurricane duty with the military and can't leave the state. I would like to go out of Tampa or Port Canaveral, because parking and gas fees would be cheaper, however if it's a better deal, I'm more than willing to go to MIA or Port Everglades. On my cruise I enjoy sleeping in, eating my heart out on great food, room service is ALWAYS a plus. I'd like to spend some time by the pool, but if it's too busy or noisy, its not for me. I'm really interested in seeing the ports and learning more about the ship and relaxing. Far as the drinking goes, I may drink A glass of wine with dinner, but rarely more. I would love to get together before hand and meet seems your only about an hour away, let me know what you think!

Janielle
Old September 20th, 2008, 09:38 PM
Beginner

I am a 48-yo single female from TX looking to go on a cruise in 2009 in the Carribean. Let me know if you are still looking for someone. Thanks.
Old September 21st, 2008, 02:32 AM
Beginner

Default Princess Sapphire Thanksgiving week to Mexico

I am wondering if you would be interested in the Sapphire Princess cruise to Mexico during the week of Thanksgiving?

I am a 50yr old female looking to share a cabin. I've got a bunch of friends going on this cruise and am interested in going also.
Lets talk
Lynda
Old December 1st, 2008, 01:44 AM
Beginner

I am a 47 yr old woman looking for a female roomie. I am interested in excursions, getting in some reading, and relaxing. I will be cruising Alaska out of Vancouver June 14th on HAL (Veendam) into Seward. Looking forward to getting away from it all for just awhile.
Old December 1st, 2008, 07:22 AM
Beginner

Hi there,

Please see my post regarding a cruise to Canada out of New York....Titled ( travel mate ).
Elizabeth
Old December 7th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Passenger

I am 45 n/s very pleasant and would like to go on the Carnival Conquest Feb 1 from Galveston TX.
You will have complete privacy in the cabin, I will be sleeping in my friends cabin.
Email me at hollywoodjeanne@aol.com