Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 3rd, 2008, 02:26 PM
Familiar Face

Default Disney Wonder/Carnival Sensation Oct 19th-20th Female Roo

I am a married female (44) , looking for a female roomie to go on a cruise, to save the dreaded single fee. My husband does not like to be around large crowds, or he would go with me. I would like a female roomie that is mature, over 30, non smoker, casual drinker only, no party animals, and does not snore. I would like a female roomie, who is more interested in the relaxing and sightseeing aspect more than the party animal type. Only serious honest people need to respond!!! I am ready to book a Cruise. Any females interested??
Sponsored Links
Old August 6th, 2008, 11:43 PM
Cruise Maniac

If you are not set on those dates, perhaps you might be interested in 3 days from Port Canaveral on Monarch of the seas Nov 14th to 17th. There is a large group of us going and there are a few ladies that are still looking for roommates. Email me if interested and I can send you the details
Jill cruiseblondie@yahoo.com