Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 5th, 2008, 11:00 PM
Beginner

Default Queen Victoria cabin companion wanted January 2009

Sailing from LA to Sydney on January 27th. Inside cabin ($7,300 each cruise only) Visiting Hawaii, Samoa, Tonga, New Zealand, Tasmania and landing in Sydney 20th February 2009. Female prefered but guy OK as only looking to share cabin costs after partner pulled out. I am 60years old going on 40, NS enjoy night life and have a sense of humour. I have posted this on Cunard site as well. Contact me soon, starting to panic as I will have to pay for both in October. Will have to sell my soul and my dog to pay for it.
Sponsored Links
Old August 6th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Passenger

Hi,
Someone is taking you for a ride!. or do you want someone to pay for you? over $7,000 for an inside cabin? no air. I would check with another agent. I would hate to have anyone sell their dog just to go on the Queen Victoria.!
I'm British born and a former Flight Attendant. I have lived in Canada for over 40 years. My husband has no interest in cruising a I'm a non-smoker and prefer an outside cabin.I have been an many cruises and love Europe. If you are like me easy going and enjoy all the things that a cruise has to offer I would love to hear from you. I can get away usually at the last minute as I'm semi-retired .I live in Ontario.
Old August 12th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Familiar Face

I live in Hervey Bay and have seen some discounts posted on that cruise recently. I might be interested and am a past passenger so that might also get us a discount. I am 63 and love cruising. If you are interested my email address is jjaajjamuzungu@yahoo.com.au