Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 6th, 2008, 10:57 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Ladies: Roommates needed for Girls Getaway Cruise

Ok it is not entirely a ladies cruise but I didn't want any of you thinking I was trying to find roommates for men. We have a very large group going on Nov 14th to 17th on RCI Monarch of the Seas. There are about 3 ladies that are still in need of a roommate and are hoping to find someone close to their age and interests. Even if I put two of them together I am still left with one odd girl out so I though we would wait a bit to see if any other gals want to join us. The age range is mixed from late 20's to early 60's. It is about half and half men and women, half single half married. there are about 45 people so far. The rates are great! if you are interested please let me know! cruiseblondie@yahoo.com
Sponsored Links
Old August 6th, 2008, 10:58 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Forgot to mention

Guess my ADD is getting the best of me. It leaves from Port Canaveral and goes to Nassau and Coco cay
Old August 13th, 2008, 07:43 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Forgot to mention

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmel21
Guess my ADD is getting the best of me. It leaves from Port Canaveral and goes to Nassau and Coco cay
Sounds like fun. Still got room for one more?
Old August 14th, 2008, 12:06 AM
Beginner

I'm interested. I'm a 48 yoa Female if that fits. Contact me by email if interested.