Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 9th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Passenger

Default Female to share transatlantic Summit or Galaxy

Looking for female to share cabin, the first, on Nov. 29 from Barcelona to San Juan, the second from Rome to San Juan on Dec. 5.
I'm a Non smoker, well educated, and experienced traveller lady.
Let me hear from you. Thanks.
msantos@prw.net
Sponsored Links
Old September 2nd, 2008, 07:49 AM
Beginner

Default TRANSATLANTIC CRUISE

I too am looking for a female companion to share expenses on a transatlantic crossing. I have a reservation on Celebrity Century sails Barcelona Dec. 1st visiting Morocco and Canary Islands. Disembarkation is December 15th - but in Miami not San Juan. Price is excellent. I am looking to share expenses and dinners not necessarily go everywhere together. Are you still looking for someone to travel with?
Old September 8th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Passenger

Default Re: TRANSATLANTIC CRUISE

Quote:
Originally Posted by astoria
I too am looking for a female companion to share expenses on a transatlantic crossing. I have a reservation on Celebrity Century sails Barcelona Dec. 1st visiting Morocco and Canary Islands. Disembarkation is December 15th - but in Miami not San Juan. Price is excellent. I am looking to share expenses and dinners not necessarily go everywhere together. Are you still looking for someone to travel with?
Yes, I still looking for a female cabin mate, and would like the cruises ending in San Juan. Do you have on hold an inside or oceanview? What's the rate?
Old September 8th, 2008, 09:07 PM
Beginner

Default TRANSATLANTIC CRUISE

Hi Mes, sent you a pm just now.