Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 12th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Familiar Face

Default share a cruise australia and new zealand, pacific islands

I am looking for anyone to share a cruise somewhere in the australia new zealand south pacific area before Christmas. There are some superb deals for over 55s going which I fit the age but have no one to share with. There are great ships from celebrity and holland america and princess around the area this year. I have seen prices as low as $745 for a 12 day cruise for 3 people sharing. Anyone in oz oe new zealand or anyone else for that matter like to join me????????????????????
Old November 17th, 2012, 12:13 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by waltzingmatilda View Post
I am looking for anyone to share a cruise somewhere in the australia new zealand south pacific area before Christmas. There are some superb deals for over 55s going which I fit the age but have no one to share with. There are great ships from celebrity and holland america and princess around the area this year. I have seen prices as low as $745 for a 12 day cruise for 3 people sharing. Anyone in oz oe new zealand or anyone else for that matter like to join me????????????????????
I am very interested in SUN princess... Dec.16 and Dec. 30 & more... I am a semi retired 46 yr. old woman... I would love to find someone to share the cost of the cruise or cruises.. I actually want to sail from Dec.- April on the Sun Princess they offer some very interesting ports of call & since the cost of air to Brisbane & the time involved Im wanting to expand my cruising experiance as long as possible... please ,please ,please email me ... My name is Stacy @ stacycorbo1@gmail.com...
p.s.
I do not snore & Im not disruptive..
Old November 17th, 2012, 07:48 AM
Familiar Face

This post is 4 years old!!!!!

She has not been online since May 11th, 2011.

I don't think you will get an answer.
Old November 17th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Welcome Newcomer

ahhh shoot!! Im new to this cruisemates site... sorry & thank you for the info!!!